door locking question

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I put the SRT in sleep mode to conserve the battery the door automatically locks. I was fortunate to have my second key in my toolbox. The FOB wouldn't unlock the door so I used the key to unlock it manually. Has anyone experienced this and is it normal? Being it is stored in my garage I really don't need it to lock itself up!!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine did not. Have you checked to confirm that it is in sleep mode? I ask as the steps you go through include pressing on the lock switch. But only after cycling th ekey properly.

Rich Carlson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you put the vehicle in the battery save mode, the wake up circuits to the vehicle are turned off. This means the RKE and electronic door entry will not work. The only way to open the door is to use the driver door key cylinder or pull the inside door handle all the way out.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you put the vehicle in the battery save mode, the wake up circuits to the vehicle are turned off. This means the RKE and electronic door entry will not work. The only way to open the door is to use the driver door key cylinder or pull the inside door handle all the way out.

above is correct, so make sure your windows are down before you put it in sleep mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang