Double Gauge Pod - Pics needed

fe4snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry no pics, but I did get the same as you from Roe. They are great and look very cool. Word of advice you will need to do some minor triming and some double sided tabe to keep them in a snug fit. Also, you may want to use a heat gun to allow for a better fit (keep the heat gun at low temp).

Good luck!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The double sticky tape... Of course there are varying degrees of grip power of those tapes, but many can do some VanDamage if you ever try to get stuff back apart again. Was the tape for gap control? Rattle management? Did you need tape too F'Ford?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a GTS, but a dual pod. Only downside I would say that the fit between the second (lower) gauge and steering wheel can be a tight one. I learned to live with it.
I used black silicone. I can cut it off with razorblade if needed. The double tape was too thick and left a visible gap between the pod and frame. I also disliked the texture, which does not match anyting on Viper, so I sanded the whole thing and painted it flat black.

DSCN4390.JPG

Last edited:

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they annoy your field of vision to the side?

I have an early one that I think is the same as Roe now sells. I do find it a little bit of a sight block to the left which I notice in left hand turns, but it's not too bad.

What I didn't think about is that my near vision is not what it used to be and it takes me a while to focus on the gauges when they are that close.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The double sticky tape... Of course there are varying degrees of grip power of those tapes, but many can do some VanDamage if you ever try to get stuff back apart again. Was the tape for gap control? Rattle management? Did you need tape too F'Ford?

It rattles every now in then. I just push it a bit and it goes away.

OP
OP
V

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys!, I have a boost gage in the middle of the steering wheel(not in a gage pod), and wanted to add a fuel pressure gage. I could put the Fuel pres. gage next to the boost gage. It would seat to the right of the boot gage, a little lower, and a tad behind it. It would block the speedo. just a bit, but not big deal.

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one for my 99 GTS from Mike Baxter on the Alley. He goes by "1MEANSNAKE" and was $90 shipped. I didn't have to do any trimming to make it fit. Here are some pictures:

You must be registered for see images

Sorry for the late reply.

Alex