Doug Levin...please read

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug...sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May each step you take be made easier through God's grace and strength.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug..... sorry to hear of your loss.

Our prayers are with you and the rest of your family.

Ward Reasoner

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God bless you and your family. Your in our prayers Doug please accept my deepest condolences.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug,

I just read this and am deeply saddened. I am very close
with my father and do not look forward to this event happening for me.

If there is anything that myself or my family can do to
assist you, simply give me a call.

Tom

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God bless you and your family Doug, if you find yourself down and at the end of your rope on a trying day, tie a knot and hold on it will be OK!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug,

On behalf of VCA S. Florida, I offer our deepest condolences; your father was a great man and I know how much you loved and cared for him.

If there is anything I or any of us can do, please don't hesistate to ask.

Your family and friends,

Ivan

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew Doug's father and he was a great man. Doug loved him and took care of him till the very end. Not many people knew how good of a son he was -- Doug worked so many hours but managed to take care of his father everyday. Frank Levin will be missed by all us!Peace,
Tom

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug ....I have some good news for you .....I was at the drag strip( in Bradenton) today...... test with all the big pro stockers and Super Comp Dragsters .....Dr. Moon ......AMS...to name a few.

I was talking to Doug Foley/racer and Drag Racing School ....he was asking about you and the south Florida VCA.....I told him to try to catch up with you in about 1 week. We (Central and North VCA) are looking into doing a school with them too. He also asker about the Hisser ....Sir Hiss.

I lost my father to alltimers(how the heck do you spell it, no spell check can figure it out....well I think you hopefully know what I am trying to spell or say) about 3 years ago ....it was a very sad way to lose a father that way.....I hope thing are getting better.

Cudaman :usa:

PS I had a great time at the track today...... you would have loved it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte