DPE ST-5 wheels

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK guys I am in a little pickle. I ordered a set of DPE St-5 wheels for my bumblebee. I just spoke with DPE and it seems there was an error possibly my fault on the specs cause they were made for using OEM brakes. But I am getting the Dave brake treatment.

Due to time issues, would anyone be interested in purchasing a set already made for their viper. Satin black with chromed lips. 3 piece forged. 3" lip in front and 4" in the back. 19x10.5 and 20x13.
....Or you can buy the fronts only and order the rears seperately. Maybe with a 5" lip. Keep in mind this would be for guys/gals running OEM brake setup.

These wheels take about 4 to 7 weeks to make.
Just food for thought cause we(DPE, retailer, myself) is in a holding pattern until we can figure out what to do with these fronts. I will post a price as soon as I find out what kind of deal i would get for these. Then I would eat some of that and pass the extra savings to you.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK guys here is what I found out.....
First off let me start off by saying that Ryan from DPE is awesome. Look up his number from their website. I made a mistake and said these wheels were for a set up using OEM brakes. He already sent the centers out to be powder coated. We talked and he said that he would make me a new front set. I was floored to hear a manufacturer taking a loss for a customer. So in 2 to 3 weeks i will have my wheels. But I feel bad for DPE cause they are a unknown company to the viper world. This is what I would like to do for them. I would like to help them sell those wheels. IF anyone here is interested, call Ryan and agree on a price. I will pay for shipping to the buyer. I will post pics as soon as I get the wheels on my car.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach