Drove Roe Supercharger

GATOR SERPENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean offered me to drive his supercharged Viper when I was by the shop the other day. I was, as I always am driving someone else's viper, a bit on the nervous side to drive it.

All I can say is Holy Schnikies. What a Beast. I will say, it actually scared the heck out of me. It just won't allow you to go slow. It is Frightening, BUT so Exhilarating. I was shaking for 5 minute after the drive.

The SC looks great too. Those who ordered one will not be disappointed, I assure you. Thanks to Sean for stopping production to help me with my car.

S

SUN RA KAT

SSSSShhhhhhhhhh!
Keep your Sean Roe Supercharger impressions a secret. I put my deposit down, but there are over 50 people on the list ahead of me and some haven't put their deposit down - and if they choose to pass on this, I will be moved closer to the first 50 that will be getting the Supercharger at the introductory price in a few weeks.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liked reading your post, thanks for telling us how it is, I can't stop thinking about getting the Roe SC and having a drive.

yesnod.gif

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep trying not to think about it as I am anxiously awaiting kit number 9 (or lower)
Thank you for making me go crazy again.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GATOR SERPENT:
Thanks to Sean for stopping production to help me with my car.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gator...
No offense, but I think I'm number 11 and would greatly appreciate if you would stay away from Sean!!! STOP PRODUCTION???!!! (j/k)
wink.gif

Happy to hear of your "positive" impressions! The whole waiting process has made the "stock 450 HP" seem like I'm driving the Neon Viper and waiting for the real Viper to show up...well not really but the wait is killing!

PJS- Sean's got the cost (I think it's now <u>+</u>$6,500) and the dyno results posted. Do a search on his posts in the last 30 days and you'll find it.
Aww Heck...I did it for ya http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum24/HTML/000290.html

OP
OP
G

GATOR SERPENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew the comment on me stopping production would get a response. I assure you, he helped me for 5-10 minutes while on break.
laugh.gif
Listen, anytime I have been over there, he is going full tilt on production. And, knowing Sean the perfectionist, these things will be right the first time. They look awesome and solid. They look like they came with the car. Just built better. And, you would never know it was in the car until you start rolling. Idle feels very normal.

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also put my deposit down and am enjoying the waiting. I have to admit I do look forward to the people posting who have actually driven Seans car. Thanks Gator for the email I hope you get that wiring straightened out.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King RT10:
Is anyone planning to run Nitrous with the Roe charger?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am going to run Nitrous/Propane/separate gas cell with the Roe SuperCharger. I do believe I am #1 on the waiting list according to Becky.

Once I get it installed and broken in, going down to BTR Viper to see Tom Welch. He is going to spend a few days helping me get the ideal and max shot level by hooking into O2 sensors. Will be after VOI7, though.

I will post this once done, it will be for a early gen2 motor. Newer motors, you might be walking on thin ice with heated shoes.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone going to put one of these on a viper with more HP than stock? I want to put one on mine but I have to change the fuel system and do alot of R&D on my own. A little scary doing this on my own but I will eventually.
Sean is working ******* these SC's trying to get them out for "stock" cars. If someone else is doing a SC with heads and cam that puts out over 500RWHP please email me so we can work on this project together.

I have talked to several tuners and they all say that once your viper makes over ~580-600RWHP then you have to upgrade your fuel system. With the SC @6 lbs boost I should be close to 700RWHP and @8 lbs boost I should be way over.

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan to possibly run higher boost. have been doing research on water alcohol injection, higher capacity fuel pumps, lines. Last resort is head work because of cost.
I will try Nitrous ASAP and am researching it with LS1 and other makes.

The car feels really fast with a 200 shot so having close to that hp all the time will be awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte