Drove The ACR Yesterday - WINTER!

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new garage is done! I'll post pics in the next few days but it meant that I could move my car into the new space.

It was being stored at my buddies place in Arbour Lake (Calgary) and I live in Lake Bonavista - so basically I needed to drive it across the entire city.

I drove it down yesterday. It was actively snowing and the road was snow covered near the University. Cup tires, 600hp, below zero temperature, snow and ice - not good.

But it all worked out and the car is happy to be home.

I can't wait to drive it again!:drive:

Greg

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new garage is done! I'll post pics in the next few days but it meant that I could move my car into the new space.

It was being stored at my buddies place in Arbour Lake (Calgary) and I live in Lake Bonavista - so basically I needed to drive it across the entire city.

I drove it down yesterday. It was actively snowing and the road was snow covered near the University. Cup tires, 600hp, below zero temperature, snow and ice - not good.

But it all worked out and the car is happy to be home.

I can't wait to drive it again!:drive:

Greg

Should have waited for a day when you could have gotten on the Deerfoot and had a chance to play the throttle a little bit. Sounds like you didn't get a FIX from your drive. :(
BREADMAN and I got our FIX 10 days ago when we brought HRSSSSS back from Davenport.:2tu::D Trailered it to good pavement and dropped it out for about 80 miles of FIX. :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960