Dyno Day, Sunday April 19th, 2009

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess who had Peter's phone! He just came down here and picked it up. I was going to offer to meet him another day cause I have something I have to leave for in a couple mintues but he wanted it today, understandably haha. He is a good guy!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess who had Peter's phone! He just came down here and picked it up. I was going to offer to meet him another day cause I have something I have to leave for in a couple mintues but he wanted it today, understandably haha. He is a good guy!

HAHA It couldn't have been me I live right down the street from him.

Oh well glad you found it and it was returned.:2tu:

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He called me looking for your street address while he was on your road. Glad everything worked out. And it figures he leaves in the car that traveled the furthest away.:omg:

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, i walked out into the garage to check thinking, "yeah right, what are the chances it's in here. Gave it a glance and didn't see anything. Figured i'd better move the seat.....reached back behind there and bam, there it was" I was worried he might have forgotten my cell number on the way here but he found me