Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fall Dyno Day at ISP Racing

When: Sunday, October 28th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM to Whenever
Meeting Place:
Infinite Speed and Performance, 10780 Hanna Street
Space H1, Beltsville, MD 20705
Tel (301) 937-8008, ISP Contact: Peter Lee, www.ispracing.com
How much power is your Viper making? How much horsepower did the latest round of modifications add? How much more power is he/she making than me? To answer these questions and more, please come to our spring dyno session. Note: You need not dyno your car to participate.

Directions FROM BALTIMORE: 95 - Merge onto I-95 S toward WASHINGTON - EXIT on 29A toward BELTSVILLE, MD-212 E
Turn RIGHT onto RHODE ISLAND AVE - Turn SHARP LEFT onto BALTIMORE AVE/US-1 - Turn RIGHT onto EWING RD
Turn LEFT onto HANNA ST
FROM CAPITAL BELTWAY: 495 - I-495 N/ I-95 N toward BALTIMORE
Take EXIT 25, US-1/Baltimore Ave North - Follow BALTIMORE AVE/US-1 going North - Turn RIGHT onto EWING RD - Turn LEFT onto HANNA ST
Cost: The cost will be $55.00 per car, this includes air/fuel monitoring on a Dynojet dynamometer. In the event of rain, the dyno day will be cancelled. If you would like to see pictures from our dyno day last fall, please visit www.ispracing.com or www.viperactive.net. (Look under Fall Dyno Day)
To make things easier on Peter, please RSVP to me instead of ISP Racing by Private Message.

Open to members from other regions as well.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see everyone who came out. I think I had the high dyno for the day at what, 348HP ? Wooohoooo!!!! :D

I'll be right back, I have to go hit my Viper with a hammer. :)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see everyone who came out. I think I had the high dyno for the day at what, 348HP ? Wooohoooo!!!! :D

I'll be right back, I have to go hit my Viper with a hammer. :)

You still put down more power than a lot of Vettes.

Swap out the wires and see what happens. You are definitely in a safe mode.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You still put down more power than a lot of Vettes.

Swap out the wires and see what happens. You are definitely in a safe mode.

Scary thought, but I suppose you're right. LOL.

Yep, while I'm swapping wires, I think I'll pull the plugs too, just to check condition/gap. They're cheap, so if they're questionable, they're getting replaced.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I just got through pulling the plugs out of the car. The entire odd(drivers) bank looked fine. Center electrode on all were still flat and sharp edged, outer electrodes were clean and metallic/white in color and the insulators were in tact and not too discolored.

Pulled 2: fine, as described above.
Pulled 4: fine, as described above.
Pulled 6: fine, as described above.
Pulled 8: fine, as described above.
Pulled 10: COVERED in oil, and I mean sloppy wet.

Now the question is, what is that a symptom of? This is where I'm over my head.