Dyno or drag racing events?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, but will we be holding any dyno or drag racing events (not in July or August please) this season? If we do the dyno day, I highly recommend the guys at Vette Doctors for the event. They are a great bunch, and I think it would be cool for the Vipers to crash their shop :D Lastly, Plum is not allowed to win the king of the dyno crown:eater:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, but will we be holding any dyno or drag racing events (not in July or August please) this season? If we do the dyno day, I highly recommend the guys at Vette Doctors for the event. They are a great bunch, and I think it would be cool for the Vipers to crash their shop :D Lastly, Plum is not allowed to win the king of the dyno crown:eater:

Moundir, we can add this to our schedule you will have to do the work in setting everything up with Vette Doctors and we will send it out to the members :2tu:

also www.newschoolmuscle.com invited us to their track event....... below is more details if you would like to attend send money in before Aug. 1 by paypal to [email protected]

NSM Track Rental (Drag Racing 1/4 mile) Aug.29

New School Muscle is having a track rental at Atco on August 29th. If you want in its $200 for the day. It's a great opportunity to see what your car can do and you can get in as many passes as you want. If you want to come and just show support it's $15 to watch

Here are the guidelines:

TRACK RENTAL AGREEMENT
GUIDELINES
Due to NHRA, New Jersey State and Insurance regulations; the following guidelines must be followed
at all times during track rentals.
RENTAL DAY Rentals are from 9:30am to 4:30 pm. Gates open at about 8:30 am. Rental is over at 4:30
sharp. No racer is permitted to race after the cut off time. Your last run should be no later than 4:15. All cars
and crew must vacate following the rental day.
TECH CARD Must be filled out and signed by driver and crew. Front and Back of tech card must be filled out
completely. Each crewman must sign the waiver of the car they are associated with.
STARTING LINE- No congregation by the starting line. Only two crewmen are allowed at the starting line area
The burnout area and adjoining area around the tower are considered restricted. No one is permitted to congregate
or spectate from these areas. Once the car runs, you must leave.
CAMERA/VIDEO- All camera persons must sign a waiver. One person per car. If you are behind the car you
must be outside the actual lane the car is lined up in. If you are in the center you must be inside the safety
barriers. If shooting from in front of the cars, you must be behind the guard wall, and you are not permitted off of
the paved asphalt area. You can only shoot your car, then you must leave this area.
ADDITIONS- Track manager reserves the right to add VIP or track sponsor professionals to track rentals.
TECH REMINDERSNo
antifreeze in cars at all
Please check that all fluid fittings are tight
Carburetors must have hood scoop- air filter, no open carb
Seat Belts - Belts are only valid for two years and must be current.
Helmets- Snell 2000 & newer
Cars 11.50-Quicker must have a cage
9.99& Quicker; Certified Cage, License, Full Face Helmet
7.49 & Quicker: Adv. ET License, Certified Cage, Full Face Helmet, Appropriate Fire Suit, gloves and
shoes
CHILDREN- We request children not be present during rentals. However, if your child does attend they must be
accompanied by an adult at all times and are not permitted in the staging or any restricted areas. They are not
permitted on pit vehicles or anything that rolls such as tricycles, bicycles, skates, skateboards, roller blades,
razors, heelies. Etc
RACE DRIVER- Must have a number in shoe polish or permanent numbers so the tower can record your runs
properly. Racetrack may request a list of drivers attending rental (Manager will request in advance.) There is NO
BRACKET racing (Dial-ins) available; you are involved in a test and tune. To run No Time you must have N/T
clearly written on your car and notify the tower.
SPEED SHOP-Raceway has a SPEED SHOP on site for Fuel, tires, NOS, and parts. You can call ahead at
856-768-4700. Open Daily 11:00am- 5:00pm
ELECTRIC- Raceway DOES NOT supply electric. Bring your own Power/Generator.
OILDOWN- Frequent or flagrant violation of oil downs, you will be asked to leave the facility. Atco provides a
person to handle the clean up. The Atco employee is in charge and you must respect his ability to direct the
cleanup and assure track safety. At no time is it permitted for the racer to take it upon himself to clean up a
spillage on the racing surface.
PIT-VEHICLES- NO JOY RIDING- of any vehicle (pit, race, or motorcycle) You will be asked to leave without
warning.
Non-motorized vehicles such as tricycles, bicycles, skates, skateboards, roller blades, razors, heelies. Etc, may not
be ridden on the premises at any time. Pit vehicles must have an NHRA Division One pit vehicle registration
sticker. The cost is $10.00 per vehicle. (Good at all Division 1 racetracks) YOU MUST HAVE A VALID
STATE DRIVERS LICENSE.

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no worries, homie dont go on dyno's anymore...lol

the time i shredded my engine on one had a lasting effect on me... :) im skeeeered

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good Mr. President ;) I'll set something up for Sept when the weather is a bit cooler and better for dynoing the cars.

Plum, what the hell happened to your car on the dyno? That blows, literally!!

Are any vipers going to that track event? It would be nice to get a group of us to run against each other :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21