Dynoed my SRT today ...

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of the local Viper guys had a dyno day and I could not pass it up. I'll let them post their own numbers ...

Mine pulled 435hp and 486trq. The motor has 700 miles on it so I guess it should loosen up and get a bit stronger. The problem is, Heffner will have it soon and all of this means nothing ... :laugh:

Oh yes, my mods are Corsa and Green Filters

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I am trying to get back there permanently next summer. Winter ***** but mountain roads rule ... :2tu:

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was good to meet you "NO MERCY". I took my '01 and had some trouble with A/F which I am working on fixing? with Woodhouse. Apparently, the Unichip was in a closed loop. I dont know how to get it out of a closed loop or when its in an open loop.

Anyway, it was nice meeting some local Viper owners, we made a rumble and turned some heads with the 4 of us heading off to dyno.

I hope we all get together again soon.

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, Thanks!! It was a pleasure to meet you as well. I felt bad for you bro, coming all the way out here and not getting any satisfaction was a crappy deal. Hopefully Woodhouse can fix you up ... I am sure they will. ANY time you come to town, look me up. I had a blast in our Viper convoy ... :cool:

Hiro, There is not yet much available. I'll add some Motons and drop the car. Throw on a set of black wheels, (style yet to be decided). I would like to do something more but there just is not much to chose from yet. I thought about waiting for a coupe but have decided to mod the hell out of this one, 1000+hp should be good enough, and get ready for the next project ... C6Z06 ... :2tu:

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun plan. The 840R series HREs are really hot.

Are you gonna get the Z06 in White again? I know everyone on the CF will be glad to see you back in a vette. Your MTI Z was an all time favorite.

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 19' 841r wheels on my Porsche ... good looking wheel.

I would like to get another white Z06. It would need the mod red interior though ... :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960