E Mial virus

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what? I think they out to lock some of these computer geeks that make and send out these viruses up for 20 years. Or better yet, execute a few of them to make examples out of them. They've got nothing better to do than sit in their basement with their ***** white complexion, from not seeing any sun, and send out viruses? To think of all the money and lost productivity this causes. Maybe they should get outside and enjoy life a little rather than try to mess with everyone. My company had the e-mail system of the whole company shut down last year because of the love bug virus. That is some 50,000 or so salaried employees that could not communicate by e-mail for the whole day.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>I think they out to lock some of these computer geeks that make and send out these viruses up for 20 years. Or better yet, execute a few of them to make examples out of them. They've got nothing better to do than sit in their basement with their ***** white complexion, from not seeing any sun, and send out viruses? To think of all the money and lost productivity this causes. <<<

I receive 4-5 "glez-virus-e-mails" a day and it *****!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4