Each Year, More and More Vipers Will be Seen on Public Roads

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saturday morning about 2.3 to 3 hrs south of d.c.....silver rt heading north around noonish....was that you maybe

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, sorry this is a little off topic, but I have spent a lot of time in the Far East, and have come to understand some of the differences between the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and the Vietnamese. Growing up in lily white suburbs, all I knew about Orientals back then was that they had black hair, were kinda short, and used chopsticks. But after spending some time over there, it is clear that they are about as alike as Germans, Italians, Dutch, and Irish. I don't think of them as just Orientals anymore. They have some obvious simularities, but are also very different.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
More on topic-

I'm kinda sad to see so many Vipers dropping down into used car status, and with the falling prices, its like they are losing their allure, and becoming less desireable.

Maybe after the next wave of unskilled and over-enthusiastic owners balls theirs up, they will be even fewer in numbers, and eventually the prices and desirability will return. (But that'll probably take years)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He Vic,

You mean "Asian" not Orientals and by the way I think they all look the same to me. I look in the mirror and can't see a difference.

You must be registered for see images

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saturday morning about 2.3 to 3 hrs south of d.c.....silver rt heading north around noonish....was that you maybe

Yep, 95N south of Richmond going toward Richmond about 11:30-noon on Sat, that was me! Was I driving fast or reasonable at the time? :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire