Early 1992 RT/10 for sale

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. It won't be me but there are plenty of other gen 1 guys out there (hidden in the sheep)........

Cheers!

OP
OP
V

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I've had the car for a very long time. The original owner flipped his Ferrari F40 and his wife forced him to sell his other toys. He only had the RT/10 for about a year. The car took a while to sell new since the dealermarked up the Viper to $253,299. The window sticker is pictured on Maurice Liang's book Viper's Buyers Guide on page 10. I joined the VCA in 1995. I also have a 1996 GTS that I'll keep. Yes, I am selling this car to make room for a Gen V GTS. The car is almost a part of our family. It's a no stories car and yes, I enjoy driving it, hence the 35,000 miles on the car. I've never had issues with my early RT/10. The very early cars were hand made at a slow pace. I've been trying to document that this RT/10 was the first RT/10 delivered to California.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my business but I'd be real tempted to keep it and part with the '96. Then you'd have bothe ends of the spectrum when you get the GenV... it would be a full cirlce kinda thing with two special cars.
jmho
Good luck with the sale.
Mike

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my business but I'd be real tempted to keep it and part with the '96. Then you'd have bothe ends of the spectrum when you get the GenV... it would be a full cirlce kinda thing with two special cars.
jmho
Good luck with the sale.
Mike

Good thought, but then am wondering if the OP's '96 GTS is a B/W....which could be just as collectible as the '92? Hmm.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for those red Gen Is. I'm on my third viper now but will always have a special place for my first one. Nice car.

Catalyst

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been trying to document that this RT/10 was the first RT/10 delivered to California.

Just wanted to chime in here and mention that this is NOT the case. I own Viper #38 which was delivered to a Santa Monica dealer. I actually live pretty close to Los Altos(I'm in Atherton) if you'd like to get together sometime and discuss Vipers or swap parts. I'd like to buy the leather binder that the manuals came in. I noticed your 92 is missing the fixed antenna mast; something you did, or the previous owner?

-D