Easter Seals Poker Run...Saturday July 11th.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England Viper Nation.....This Saturday is the Poker Run around Lake Winnipasaukee for Easter Seals..Also we have been invited to Hank and Adrias Home on the lake after the event for some great BBQ. Man i Love BBQ Yum Yum Yum!!!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

How do I register?
Your $45 registration includes:

• Your first "chip" for the Poker Run
  • Parking/trolley pass
  • Map of checkpoints
  • One free t-shirt, tank or spaghetti tank
  • One free pass to the post event party at the Naswa Resort
  • One free raffle ticket for the grand prize drawing
Pre-register by July 1st and receive an extra grand prize raffle ticket ($10 value). You may also register on the day of the event for $50.
NEW: Reserve a boat slip and table for a $500 donation!!! (includes 4 complimentary registrations).
Attention land participants…what a great idea! Reserve a table only for a $350 donation!!! (includes 2 complimentary registrations).
Limited number of boat slips and table reservations available. First-come, first-served.

What is the schedule of events?
10:00 am - Registration begins (rain or shine)
11:30 am - Event officially starts (due to the length of the land course, land participants may start at 11a.m.)
2:00- 4:00 pm - Post-event buffet opens at the Naswa Beach Bar
3:00 pm - Deadline for turning in chips & hands dealt
4:00 pm - Awards
4:45 pm -Grand Prize Raffle drawing...4 winners!

First off email me that you are attending.....

Then the first meeting area will be the Hooksett toll plaza on 93 north for everyone coming from the south...meet at 9am with a departure time fo 9:30 am

We will all meet at my store in meredith 10 am - 10:30am which happens to be across the street from where we register for the event.....

Let Me Know.......

Also if you want to skip the hookseet rest area you can all just meet at my store in meredith....

I will keep you posted as to what everyone wants to do......

Come on out and support a great cause.......:2tu::2tu:

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
10 Arrowhead Point Rd
Bristol N.H. 03222
603-744-6537- H
603-279-8791- W
508-726-7864-Cell

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,
Sandy and I will be going. Will you be attending? I know Saturday is generally a bad day for you. How many are signed up?

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry
I'm sorry Paula and I can't make it this weekend to the Poker Run. We are going to Canada this week. I will be going to Clambake next week though, I will see everyone there.
RICK