Easy photoshop request

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please photochop some 99-02 Viper wheels on my car? I'm wondering what it'll look like since the fenders have the yellow Sneaky Pete emblems on them. I know I could remove the emblems, but I'd rather not. Thanks!

pcb.jpg

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10SpeedLuvr,
Photoshop not necessary, just visualize a red car - my 1996 RT/10, with late wheels (18" you know):

They will look GREAT - there must be MANY photos of red late nodel RT/10's with these wheels '99-'02.

428ViperNewLookWheels02.JPG

428SuperPhoto02.jpg

428SuperPhoto03a.jpg

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've looked at photos of 99-02 red RT/10s, I just wonder how they'll look with the emblem being on the fender. I'm skeptical about removing it b/c I dont know if I'll have 2 different shades of red when the sticker is gone and the possibility of messing up the paint when removing the emblem. If someone can chop it real quick, I'd really appreciate it.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
on a serious note Chad I like the fact that the yellow emblems are a reminder of what the car is and don't think they look bad but if you decide and maybe someone could photo-shop this for you as well, put a black, red, carbon fiber or another colored emblem in the same place.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not digging it with the yellow emblems. I was all ready to put the new wheels on until last weekend at a carshow and I noticed how much I like the yellow. Plus, I have built a legacy as being the McViper guy:D I'm thinking maybe I'll just sell the 99-02 wheels and spend the money on some other Viper mod. I have BRAND new rear Kumho V700's for them (still in my garage with the tirerack shipping label on them). The fronts have BFG's on them with plenty of tread, but I think they are the original tires, so they are probably kinda hard and may need replacing. One rear wheel has curb rash all the way around it, but its not "bad" curbrash. I'll post pics of it sometime this weekend. Other 3 wheels are in excellent condition. Anyone interested?:drive:

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad,

Theres a guy here in columbus that has a viper like yours with the 99-02 wheels, and still has the yellow emblems and it looks awsome!!! you should keep them and put them on. it would be like you have two vipers when you change the wheels back and forth!:D

Bumbles

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I say keep them. They would look great on your car and besides you got a really good deal on them unlike what happened in your sig. :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say keep them. They would look great on your car and besides you got a really good deal on them unlike what happened in your sig. :D

Hey sounds like you may want to buy them? Oh wait, you sold them to me. Nevermind:rolaugh:

I think I have a plan, I'll have them mounted and then go to a few ******* and see what wheels I have better luck with. A fool-proof plan if I ever had one!:drive: :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey sounds like you may want to buy them? Oh wait, you sold them to me. Nevermind:rolaugh:

I think I have a plan, I'll have them mounted and then go to a few ******* and see what wheels I have better luck with. A fool-proof plan if I ever had one!:drive: :D

I would still powdercoat them yellow, otherwise you might not have the same level of success ;)

JiPi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No photoshop here.
You must be registered for see images

Btw, I am looking for Sneaky Pete center caps… If anyone have some for sale, PM me please.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, why dont you get an extra set of emblems, take the ones off the car put the new wheels on. Then store the original wheels and new emblems until you change your mind or sell the car, then you can put it all back like new:2tu:

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never change these original yellow emblems......
You're one out of a few real McVipers left. A lot of people allready swapped their yellow rims out for chromed ones.

Besides this....
I really like the 96' spoke design. The newer maybe bigger, but so are the spokes, almost massive.
I would like to see the newer wheels in yellow, anyone able to photoshop this?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4