EBC Red pads

dgt1031

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can these be purchased for the SRT-10 ram? My brakes squeal and the dealer said it was normal on my truck.

Thanks Guys!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ebc reds **** , you will have less squealing if you use rocks from your yard as pads compared to the reds

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call and ask jonB at partsrack.com

i think he sold me them this time around and i love them. no squeal on mine. but its a GTS

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used EBC's quite a bit in the past with no problem, but I've heard they've changed their composition & squeal.

From posts on this forum I hear Hawks pads are good for function, dust reduction, and quiet. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm sure others who've used them will chime in.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pm'd you the info on the Ram SRT 10 site earlier today. Again, it matters what year your truck is. The calipers are different on 04s than 05s and 06s.

Go to the truck site. They have the info you need over there.:2tu:

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The truck forum will have the best advice. My srt8 jeep sounded like a city bus trying to stop, slotted rotors were suggested to stop it.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Hawk! Also had EBC reds around May of last year, properly broke them in, and kept sqealing like pig and heavy dusting as well. There was a rumor around that time there was a "bad batch" of pads, but nobody from EBC would fess up to it. Go with the Hawks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine