********* Edition 2008 Viper ACR for sale

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just placed our ACR for sale here in the classifieds as well as on eBay item # 121329175478. Please go to the eBay presentation for complete details.

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heads up guys and gals. We just reduced the price to $77,500 on this very special 2008 Viper ACR ********* Edition. See our eBay presentation for details. With the recent upheaval at SRT and Dodge, who knows what the future holds for our Vipers. But this car is here and now. Take a look, Mike and Kay
Just placed our ACR for sale here in the classifieds as well as on eBay item # 121329175478. Please go to the eBay presentation for complete details.

Dutch702

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for a reputable transport company

Hey, I know your moving from ny to fl. Do you know of any good transport Co. that transports from fl to las vegas at a decent rate and does good work?

Also is the acr still for sale? I'm currently in the process of purchasing a home here in vegas. Once that's done I plan to revisit you to see if your car us all available.

natsfan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just shipped a Viper from Texas to Utah using Reliable. I got three different quotes and they were the cheapest by at least $100. The car arrived safe and sound and in excellent condition. It took them awhile to pick the car up, but once they picked it up they got the car to Utah in two days. Staff and driver were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely use them again. Good luck. You should have some great driving in Vegas between the raceway and the open roads. I'll probably take my car down there from Salt Lake as a fun road trip and a good excuse to go to Vegas. Vegas Baby, Vegas!

Dutch702

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey nat,

What's the name of the transport group?

So you got a viper. Acr? I remember us talking about the same viper acr on another thread that had 20k miles from I forget where... you got a picture of your new viper?

natsfan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dutch,

The name is Reliable Carriers. Here is the web address for the shipping company: www.reliablecarriers.com . If you watch the Velocity channel long enough, you will see their orange trucks in the back ground delivering cars to shows and new owners all the time.

I did finally pull the trigger on a Viper ACR. 2008 Red and Black. Got it from Bernie and BJMotors. Had a very good experience with them. No pictures of the car yet. Long story short, I'm going overseas for work so I sent the car to be stored with family in Utah while I'm gone. I haven't even seen it yet, but will go back in July to visit family and will finally get to drive it then. I'll post some pics when we are finally introduced to one another for the first time.

Dutch702

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. Congratz and thanks for the info. Let me know when you get back from overseas. I got family in Utah as well. I'll take my 08z06 and we can have a run at the flats. LOL. Be safe while you it there.

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: looking for a reputable transport company

Hey Dutch702...sorry for the delay in responding. We just returned to our NY home this week and are still getting settled. In fact, the ACR hasn't even been taken off the jack stands yet from storage. Hope to do that in the next day or two now that things have settled down. Yes, the ACR is still available as long as my logical brain overrides my emotional brain. We use Passport Transport and have been very pleased with their service. Good luck with your home purchase in Vegas. Look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to email directly at [email protected]. Mike
Hey, I know your moving from ny to fl. Do you know of any good transport Co. that transports from fl to las vegas at a decent rate and does good work?

Also is the acr still for sale? I'm currently in the process of purchasing a home here in vegas. Once that's done I plan to revisit you to see if your car us all available.

Dutch702

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

No worries on the late reply. Hope your moving is going smoothly. I'll let you know what happens on my end once I close on this house of mine. Thanks for the info.