Eibach's and Koni adjustment = GOOD!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eibach\'s and Koni adjustment = GOOD!

Finally got around to changing out the springs and adjusted the stock Koni's at the same time. VERY nice improvement in handling. Only regret is not doing this sooner...LOL!! :)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Eibach\'s and Koni adjustment = GOOD!

Any pictures of the job? Might want to think of doing a write up for the "how to" section :2tu:

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Kurt, about time! You've had your Eibachs way longer than I have, and I have had mine on for months!

Did you check to see if you needed an alignment after the install?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I told you so....
Yes, what was the diagnosis regarding alignment?

xcesshp

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just bought a 97 B/W GTS and my Eibachs came today. I will snap before and after photos and post. Anyone know how the springs affect the alignemnt?

OP
OP
K

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Boy, I knew that some of these comments were coming!! :)

I enlisted the help of a very knowledgable person, Rich Carlson to help with this project. To say that there was more to it than I originally thought was an understatement!!

I decided upon 1.5 turns up front and 1.25 turns for the rear shocks after much research. After the suspension was back in place, Rich took me through a time consuming process of bringing the car back to design height. A quick check of the suspension with an inclinometer (sp?) revealed everything was within tolerance. Suspension was then tightened and another check of the suspension (camber I think) revealed .25 % negative, which should be good and not wear the tires.

Car looks and handles so MUCH better!! I would highly recommend this modification - if done right :)