Enclosed trailer and truck needed for viper days vegas

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HI Guys
Vegas is only a 4.5 hour drive for me so normally I would just take my viper and drive it up there. However, the wife is 5 months pregnangt and I don't think it will be confortable or safe.
Are there any companies in So Cal that would rent an enclosed trailer and truck for a weekend or are there any memebers who could do this as a private party rental?
Any suggestions would be helpful.
This is for Mar 17-19
Thanks
John

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in No Cal and I looked into this months ago and I couldn't find any company that would rent an enclosed trailer. You can buy one off Ebay cheap but it will take some time to ship the trailer to your place in the first place.

It will be good if you can find a VCA member who is willing to lend or rent you their enclosed trailer.

I say have it shipped with an enclosed trailer and save yourself the hassle.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, I just spent the last 2 days trying to find an enclosed trailer to pick up a car I just bought in So. Lake Tahoe with no luck. I called every company in N. California that sells them and still no luck. You might have better luck finding an open trailer with a front rock guard. You can detail the car a my Vegas house if you want when you arrive. Gary Almond took my Viper to my Vegas home a few months ago.

Reaction score
John, I just spent the last 2 days trying to find an enclosed trailer to pick up a car I just bought in So. Lake Tahoe with no luck. I called every company in N. California that sells them and still no luck. You might have better luck finding an open trailer with a front rock guard. You can detail the car a my Vegas house if you want when you arrive. Gary Almond took my Viper to my Vegas home a few months ago.

Wow, nice gesture Dave.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, nice gesture Dave.

Perfect example of why this club is so great to belong to - it is the people that make the club. Always nice to see a member help out another member!

OP
OP
J

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have access to a a HUmmer that can tow, how about an open trailer to transport the viper in? I have a car cover. Any suggestions on being able to rent a trailer that I can load the viper on to? (that doesn't have to be enclosed?