Encounter with Z06

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol you guys are crazy...Chad ill shoot you a pm when i roll that way. lol. Done with this thread...

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey just consider it someone driving your car without permission and wrecking it. No big deal as you've indicated above. What's the problem it's not O.K. if it's YOUR car? Goes for LIRacer too. :p

Dude i got to be honest...i dont care. Its just a car. Thats coming from someone who doesnt have a olympic size pool...

Wait... you don't have an olympic-sized pool? That's a pre-requisite for Viper ownership. Sorry, but you'll have to turn your keys in immediately. :D

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man now thats what im talkin about...Im gonna be in the ATL in a few weeks...I may just drive it up...Dont know if i can pass up a cold beer....

Hey, I'd like to get together with you guys too if you don't mind a Vette joining ya!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man now thats what im talkin about...Im gonna be in the ATL in a few weeks...I may just drive it up...Dont know if i can pass up a cold beer....

Hey, I'd like to get together with you guys too if you don't mind a Vette joining ya!

As long as you're not illegally borrowing it for the weekend! ;) (I couldn't resist)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
If I wash your Murci, can I drive it? :cool:

[/QUOTE]

Damn i didnt edit it fast enough...lol. I fiqured i should change that since im trying to sell it lol...But yea man you can drive it anytime..I always need a dd you know...lol. :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA...CJ(CarJack) doesn't even have a Murci unless he stole it. Just a bigbad talking piece of ****. Take a look at this previous thread regarding his POS character. No wonder he supports driving other people's cars without permission...he's a SCUMBALL CROOK...LOL! You guys in Atlanta better hold on to your wallets and cars if you meet with him. BTW, he obviously won't be in his imaginary Murci...what a joke. He's got so much money he has to rip people off on valve stems and used wheels. BTW, he obviously can't drive for $hit either since he scared up all 4 wheels!!! :smirk:
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=524675&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the moderators delete this thread, as this reflects poorly on the VCA.

How so? Because a VCA member knows some ***** that tore up a Vette? The Viper guy didn't do anything at all wrong, his Vette friend did.

EDIT: Although, I guess the Viper guy should have done something against it, but my point is, the Vette guy did the driving.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn i didnt edit it fast enough...lol. I fiqured i should change that since im trying to sell it lol...But yea man you can drive it anytime..I always need a dd you know...lol. :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA...CJ(CarJack) doesn't even have a Murci unless he stole it. Just a bigbad talking piece of ****. Take a look at this previous thread regarding his POS character. No wonder he supports driving other people's cars without permission...he's a SCUMBALL CROOK...LOL! You guys in Atlanta better hold on to your wallets and cars if you meet with him. BTW, he obviously won't be in his imaginary Murci...what a joke. He's got so much money he has to rip people off on valve stems and used wheels. BTW, he obviously can't drive for $hit either since he scared up all 4 wheels!!! :smirk:

Hope you dont bet your rolex on that merci... :eek: I dont have anything to say about that wheel deal.I will say 3 way deals never work out....And i was at the top. not in the middle. :rolleyes:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

How so? Because a VCA member knows some ***** that tore up a Vette? The Viper guy didn't do anything at all wrong, his Vette friend did.

WRONG. That particular Viper guy did do something wrong. He participated knowing full well his friend had no business driving that car. He's as bad as his friend and obviously has the same lowlife character along with cj and liracer! :p

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WRONG. That particular Viper guy did do something wrong. He participated knowing full well his friend had no business driving that car. He's as bad as his friend and obviously has the same lowlife character along with cj and liracer! :p

Actually, yeah, I kinda agree with you now, which is why I edited my post a few minutes ago. I went back and read the original post about the "having it for the weekend" bit, and yeah, I would have been a tad suspicious about that....

But still, I don't think he is quite as guilty. He's sort of like an "accessory to ******" and the Z06 guy is the "murderer," if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I withdraw my comment.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Hope you dont bet your rolex on that merci... :eek: I dont have anything to say about that wheel deal.I will say 3 way deals never work out....And i was at the top. not in the middle. :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

Pretty weak comeback. But then a **** is a **** is a **** and you're a BIGBAD ****! Once you pull the rock away and **** like you are exposed your bravado disappears. Even though I could care less about what you own since you obviously stole everything you have let's see some pics right now of your Murci and all your other really fast cars...CARJACK...LOL! :smirk:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i never said anything about having money. I dont have a olympic size pool. I dont have a rolex...(although i may get yours if you bet on that car). I make deals every day. Sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. I wanted to make [******] right with crockett on those wheels. I really liked the guy. I gave him quite a bit on his nitrous setup a week before. He just pissed me off bringing all that crap to this bored and threats if i didnt do this and that. I went over to the hummer place (sewell) when i was in dallas to try to meet up with him and he had already started working somewhere else. I ended up leaving with a damn h2.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

Actually, yeah, I kinda agree with you now, which is why I edited my post a few minutes ago. I went back and read the original post about the "having it for the weekend" bit, and yeah, I would have been a tad suspicious about that....

But still, I don't think he is quite as guilty. He's sort of like an "accessory to ******" and the Z06 guy is the "murderer," if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I withdraw my comment.

[/QUOTE]

Cool! :cool:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Hey i never said anything about having money. I dont have a olympic size pool. I dont have a rolex...(although i may get yours if you bet on that car). I make deals every day. Sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. I wanted to make [******] right with crockett on those wheels. I really liked the guy. I gave him quite a bit on his nitrous setup a week before. He just pissed me off bringing all that crap to this bored and threats if i didnt do this and that. I went over to the hummer place (sewell) when i was in dallas to try to meet up with him and he had already started working somewhere else. I ended up leaving with a damn h2.

Blah...blah...blah! Pics? :confused: Let's see the H2 while you're at it. How long will it take you to get to the Lambo and Hummer dealerships...LOL! Make sure the pics are in your driveway if you have one! Probably a dirt road with a double wide outhouse at the end...****! :smirk:
:needpics:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pretty weak comeback. But then a **** is a **** is a **** and you're a BIGBAD ****! Even though I could care less about what you own since you obviously stole everything you have let's see some picks right now of your Murci and all your other really fast cars...CARJACK...LOL! :smirk:

I dont need a comeback with you... I will give you some respect as your a marine veteran and served in vietnam...I may be some kind of **** to you. Thats fine. I served in your corp and shot my part of the dirt. Im not gonna waste my time arguing with you about every GD thing. :rolleyes:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
i got a hummer vid of it draging a car around if someone wants to host it...

Like I expected. All the pics are in parking lots or somebody's shop with different owner's cars! Where is the Murci? :confused:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill have the merci back on ebay this afternoon. I take trades.Including rolexes. So maybe if you get something bigger then a 60k check today you can buy it...2nd owner. I wasnt balling enough to get it brand new....

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Ill have the merci back on ebay this afternoon. I take trades.Including rolexes. So maybe if you get something bigger then a 60k check today you can buy it...2nd owner. I wasnt balling enough to get it brand new....

You're probably just a broker for the car and I'm sure it has some shady history, ergo, the Ebay listing. I also notice the pics are on a dealer showroom. Sill waiting for pics in front of YOUR outhouse! :smirk:
:needpics: