Entry level Viper on EBAY cheap....

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm the high bidder. This could get ugly. A matching car to go to the parts store to grab items for the Viper :)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To add to the fuzzy dice..... right?

Edit: $1000?! man this is getting rich for a NEON. I'm hitting the limits......

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know Wilddude, I've seen your limits. Anything with the word Viper in the description I've given up on, just gonna email you after the auction and see how much more you'll sell it for!!! :laugh:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I don't know Wilddude, I've seen your limits. Anything with the word Viper in the description I've given up on, just gonna email you after the auction and see how much more you'll sell it for!!!"

I'm not sure how to take that, either that I am cheap(I am) or just a doofus( that too :laugh: ).

Mike

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"or just a doofus"

Hmmm, don't you ride or instruct in those egg-****** whirly gigs thing-a-majiggies. :D

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, so much for liking my mustard/ketchup look. Anyone interested in a 96 RT/10 in the same color scheme? :laugh:

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$&@*

I had to go over $1500 to be the high bidder. Couldn't let you guys have all the fun ;-)

HA!

Ben

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Hmmm, don't you ride or instruct in those egg-****** whirly gigs thing-a-majiggies."
that must be the technical civilian term for "cool helicopter" , I knew that's what you meant:D. Yep, and can you believe it, they let me teach in this do hicky thingy.

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc