Eric Lee is Okay By Me!

SF Final 286

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought a Final from him. I admit I was a little hesitant at first because I heard some good and some not so good comments about him. I was refered to him by Bruce Venable. They got me a great price on the car. Believe me, I called every single dealer in the classified section of this board, and No One could beat Eric's price. He also assisted in arranging a nice financing deal. He has always been very polite and very promt with me. The car was delivered to me in an enclosed trailer by a retired couple. The car had not been detaied to my standards when I took delivery. I called Eric and he appologized and told me to get the car detailed where ever I wanted and that he would cover the cost. I did so and he did send me a check. In addition, he did include a nice good quality car cover and a set of embroidered floor mats.

So overall I give a Eric Lee and Latham Motors a good rating. I really have no complaints and the car runs great. I recommend anyone looking to buy a Viper to Eric.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric is a really cool guy! Definately going to purchase my Viper from him when the time comes. In this area, I've heard nothing but good things about him. Though, Latham Motors themselves has a pretty bad reputation....

Dave Adkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any salesman that will get his dealer to buy you a new set of 335/35 rear tires and an upper engine gasket kit is an EXCELLENT one in my book. Eric Lee certainly has my endorsement. He is a very busy guy, but he will always return your calls....

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a very busy guy, but he will always return your calls....

NOT always!!! Cost him more than just my business!!! He may be a nice guy, but it takes more than that to sell most people. Glad you had a positive experience!

old96er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
firewater999 have you seen a group of us at murphy's some thursday nights?
I had service done at Latham on my Viper for an oil leak, still leaks. What really bites is the 100+ boring highway miles each way to take my car there. I may try again before the warranty runs out, can anybody convince me to go back? I still have an open mind at this point.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Eric did okay for me also. Wasn't for him "telling" me what to get, I wouldn't have what I have today because I wouldn't have known any better.

Andrew