Eskimo Joes in Stillwater this weekend!!!!

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, Ok Viper owners.

This Sunday July 24th, between 11am - 2pm. Eskimo Joes:D is having their annual Birthday Party and Car Show. Like last year with the help of past President Jon Hanson, they will be highlighting our Vipers!!!! I realize this is short notice, but this is a Great Car Show.

The OKC bunch will be meeting @ the parking lot on I-35 and 122nd around 9:00am and leaving @9:30am (Sharp!) for the cruise to Stillwater.:drive: I know it's going to be HOT, but usually we go inside and have lunch, go back to the car show and leave around 2:00pm, so it's not going to be an all day deal. It's just a chance to cruise to Stillwater, enjoy your car and have some fun.

Tulsa members, we would like to see you there!!!!!!!!!!

I know that the Camaro Club and the some of the Corvette Club members will be there, so lets show them what a real sports car looks like!!!

OP
OP
S

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A quick update. We are going to meet @ Petty's Pit Stop around 9:00 am and leave from there at 9:30. To get there go I-35 North to Waterloo Rd exit and go East two miles to Douglas, go North on Douglas two miles to Charter Oak Rd. You can't miss it, plus it will be a perfect time to top off your fuel with Marvin's special blend of 93 Octain for 91 price.

See You there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh