Everyone post a picture of your SRT-10 Viper!!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets see some SRT-10 Vipers in here please! It would be nice to see everyones Viper in one thread :smirk: ....(I'll start)

You must be registered for see images attach

Ricky :D :2tu:

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
race mode

6400IMGP0351-med.JPG

street mode

6400IMGP0508-med.JPG

vd..

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
"Okay lighten up guys just a joke. With all the name calling in the other forums it's time to just get along and enjoy whatever we own."

Ok, but we still owe you one
You must be registered for see images

There, now we are even :cool:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are 2 pictures of Mach10's Copperhead Viper! Lookin great James!!

spicoli25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRTricky,

Noticed you have a 2001 Corvette. How do you compare your viper to it? I am thinking of buying a 2005 Copperhead viper and own a 2002 corvette. Just ordered the new Z06 and was thinking about selling my order and buying a Viper. Give me some insight. Thanks, jeff

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,
The Vette and Viper in my opinion are tottally different cars. The vette I can drive daily and do drive it often. The Viper is more like my take out just for cruzing type of car. The vette is a lot smoother, getting in and out is a lot easier, my vette does seem to attract almost as much attention as the Viper as in heads turning, etc. (probably becuase its yellow, rims, etc. and there aren't THAT many around!) The viper attracts attention in a differnet type of way though...the cops are all over it, people want to take numerous pictures and ask a few too many questions, and its just an exclusive car that people just go nuts over...people always seem to know where I was when I take it out. Performance wise stock vs. stock there is no comparison the Viper will knock the breath right out of you while the Vette defenetly doesn't come close! I love driving both and honestly if the wallet can handle it keep the Vette AND get a Viper! Stereo in the Vette is better even with the polk db650 speaker upgrade. Vette has traction control and active handling (just in case you need a little help). Vette has electronic seats, adjustable suspension, mirrors that adjust on their own at night, heads up display, various monitoring systems such as how much oil life left, gas left, tire pressure, and the list keeps going. The viper has a V10...the end! :D

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I own a Copperhead (#100) and a C6. Both are still in stock form. I also have a 06 ZO6 on order.

Jeff,

I aggree with SRTRICKY's opinion on the Viper vs the Corvette. They are two different vehicles. The Viper feels more like a street legal track car. Where as the C6 is more of a luxury type everyday driver sports car. IMO.

John

spicoli25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys. I was planning on keeping the vette for my wife to drive. I have just ordered the 2006 Z06 in DSOM. I had the #1 order spot at a local dealer. The Z06 wont be built til late fall. I was planning on purchasing the Viper but have been hearing alot of issue with heat inside the car. Everyone is saying to install a new exhaust system but to spend $80,000 an d have to do exhaust doesnt make much sense. How is the heat inside your 05 Copperhear? I also read that Dodge tried to correct the problem in the 05's. Is this true?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You cheap bastard!!! Give me your address and I will send you some custom made vinyl numbers. Stop using the Sheet rock tape!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang