Excellent Service at Bernie's Shop

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased flat black stripes for my Red 1997 GTS today at BJ Motors and received excellent service. The car looks like a whole new vehicle now. It was well worth the trip down to his shop.

The product quality was top of the line. I had heard good things about Bernie and his shop and I was not disappointed.

Bernie sure knows his customer service. We had a wonderful time chatting while the work was being done. As a Viper fanatic and racer, he taught me a ton about my own car while I was there. He couldn't have been nicer. He was informative, respectful, and professional.

I would definitely purchase from Bernie again and I highly recommend his shop. Anyone looking for a Viper or other exotic vehicle should definitely check out his place.

:usa:

Photos:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good choice. Mine were done by Bernie too. :2tu:

P9270291.JPG

OP
OP
W

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red,

I absolutely love your GTS! A month or two ago when I was doing the preliminary research for my stripes, I saw a recommendation for BJ Motors that you posted. Your approval of his quality of service and the included photographs were the primary reason I took my car down there for the stripes. You have an absolutely beautiful snake! Thank you for the recommendation, and the inspiration!

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red,

I absolutely love your GTS! A month or two ago when I was doing the preliminary research for my stripes, I saw a recommendation for BJ Motors that you posted. Your approval of his quality of service and the included photographs were the primary reason I took my car down there for the stripes. You have an absolutely beautiful snake! Thank you for the recommendation, and the inspiration!

Cool. Congrats, it looks great on yours too.:2tu:

OP
OP
W

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are those flat black? Can you post more pics? I'm debating on this and it sure would help.

Thx

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed with Bernie's stripes. The install is perfect on my car. Great service after the sale too. A few months after getting my car, I caught a rock chip in the front of my car right on one of the stripes. Bernie quickly sent me the material to fix it.:2tu:

VCA_Cruise_006.JPG

VCA_Cruise_001.JPG

P9270292.JPG

P9270290.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper