Exhaust sounds?

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to put exhaust on my 99 RT/10 but i want it to be load and rumble, not to sound rice like. Some viper exhaust sounds sorta ricey. DOes B&B or borla sound more powerful with a deep rumble and throaty? Does anyone have any sound clips ? this would help greatly because i'm not in the states and i cant hear anyones exhaust personally, so video clips or wav files would halp greatly if any of you had any. I'm going with the B&B headers because i will be putting a Roe supercharger on in the near future! Thanks again :usa:

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i've heard corsa catback and that sounds pretty good. Does Borla or B&B have more rumble to them? Come on give up some of those sound files! PLease

As you know I have the B&B on my car. My buddy has exactly the same mods on his car as mine. The only two differances are, his is an RT with a Borla and mine is a GTS with B&B. Keep in mind neither of us are running cats.
His has a nice deep rumble and sounds quite throaty. Mine on the other hand has a constant snap type sound even at an idle. With the two cars sitting side by side in the garage idling, you basically cannot hear his running. The borla sounds very good if you don't want it to loud and like a throaty rumble. The B&B sounds very nasty and aggresive. It's actually louder when I let off the gas from about 5800rpm. Very high snappy bap bap bap when your on the gas.
Corsa is the quietest of the three.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bellenger headers, high flow cat backs and corsa give a nice deep throaty sound. I received a ton of compliments yesterday at the meeting on this exact sound. The B&B is higher pitched from what I heard yesterday. You can always stop by and hear mine if you are close to Roselle, IL.

Rob

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
our club website homepage sound is a stock GTS with Borla cat back only, stock headers and cats

http://www.ukviperclub.org/

a couple of the VIDEOS of there, 3rd/4th/5th ones down have loud exhausts, one running Sean Roes S/C under load :2tu: