Exhaust Trim Plate

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am currently switching my GTS back from side exhaust to rear. About a year ago I recall someone selling stainless trim rings that go around the rear cutout. Does anyone have his name, number or email?
Additionally, my side exhaust sills will be up for sale soon if anyone is interested. They are in excellent condition and I will paint them any color for the right price.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.viper alley.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/360806/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

Remove space in between viper and alley and copy and past into your browser address bar.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running with this version 16 ga. polished stainless.

You must be registered for see images

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a trim plate as well, but it doesnt look like shelby's. mine looks a little less noticeable.. see for yourself

You must be registered for see images

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if someone makes a peel and stick exhuast trim plate. I will contact Randy at Zero-Altitude-Flight and see if they would be interested in making them. They make a lot of peel and stick aluminum pieces and this seems to be ideal for a peel and stick application.

www.zero-altitude-flight.com

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt a couple little holes under the rear bumper will make a dent in valuation of the Viper.

The one I have, has both peel & stick, and a few screws to keep it tight.

Looks great, and protects the paint.

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found him from the Viper Alley post, thank you. Trim plate is on its way. Running side exhaust with B&B headers, roe high flow cats and borlas was getting a little ******* the ears. Switching back to the rear exhaust has made me a new man. The car almost seems quiet in comparison to what I have grown used to.

As far as price for the sills. What are they worth? They are currently silver, but need to be painted. I will paint them any color the buyer wants. Someone send me an offer and they will go soon.

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont recall the guys name exactly, i do remember it was like 92 bucks and he also gave you the inside piece cut with the "viper" logo for your coffee table/garage wall/etc. the ad was off the alley site. i dont know about the finish, you would have to ask him. ill see if i can dig up his info.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5877.jpg

I wonder if he could offer it in a peel and stick version. Looks nice but I don't really want to start drilling holes in the body of my car.