Exhaust?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Bellenger, Borla and Corsa were some of the more common Exhausts for the Viper. I know I can easily look this up, but rather then reading information on a website I was curious to see how many people actually have what, how much some of these cost and what makes one better then the other or is it all just personal preference?

Thanks! :)
Anthony

Viper GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello dear viper lover =)
I am not that expert in it ! but i will just tell you what i installed on my car if it helps it's a GTS 1997.
I bout bellenger headers since 2 years ago and they are great i really recommend it .
The car's changes and you will feel the power gain
and about the exhausts i run straight pipes 2'5 No Cats.
The sound is like hell loud will scar any thing at the road but very very strong tone but music to my ears , I'll go with the complete bellenger set up i think it's the best power to price vaule but sound is much stronger then other exhausts"i think"

hope it will help you good luck and wate for more replys just in case =)

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my '06 GenIII I use M&M headers and the mufflers and tips from the MOPAR Perf Exhaust P4510176 .. Gets rid of the cross overs and cats. Not a whole lot louder than stock. Noticeable power increase the dyno backs up. Car stays cool inside as well.

The M&M's have the benefit of not including a Viper Tax ... You'll save a pile of $$$ using these. Quality is the same as any other brand, the flanges are very thick and quite smooth which is awesome for gasket seal. Easy install.

Good luck!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone will have a different opinion as each person likes a exhaust to sound a different way. if you do a search for exhausts on these forums you will find hundreds of post and a lot of great information. Before you buy go to a viper show and listen to the exhaust and see if you like the way it looks.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year/model is your Viper? I highly recommend Belanger. I have Belanger headers and catback with RT cats. The Belanger sound is second to none. Deep, mean manly-man's sound. :2tu:

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year/model is your Viper? I highly recommend Belanger. I have Belanger headers and catback with RT cats. The Belanger sound is second to none. Deep, mean manly-man's sound. :2tu:

haha nice.. I'm getting a 96 B/W GTS.

should be delivered by the end of this month. :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corsa, Belanger, B&B all good. ViperJames had the Roe side exhaust on his '94 emerald green. It was one of the meanest and loudest exhausts I've heard. I could hear him miles away and I honestly don't know how he hasn't lost his hearing.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know who's Viper this is, if hes on this board, this is the nicest, meanest sounding Viper I have ever heard. I would like to know what kind of exhaust he runs. Of course the Roe helps, but damn that sounds awesome Supercharged Viper - Video

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree. :) This is a sound clip of the full Belanger exhaust. When I heard this I immediately called PartsRack and ordered the setup. :D

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know who's Viper this is, if hes on this board, this is the nicest, meanest sounding Viper I have ever heard. I would like to know what kind of exhaust he runs. Of course the Roe helps, but damn that sounds awesome Supercharged Viper - Video

I want my car to sound like that... If anyone knows the exhaust let me know :2tu:

also what is the name of the rap song at the end of this video? haha

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want my car to sound like that... If anyone knows the exhaust let me know :2tu:

also what is the name of the rap song at the end of this video? haha

Just bumping this thread to the top.. does anyone know the artist or song title of this Rap song towards the end of this video!? Supercharged Viper - Video
:feedback: