Exotic Engines valve cover breathers???????????????

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd at A&C can definitely hook you up. He is typically fairly quick with response to phone call or e-mail.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys catching any oil with these exotic valve cover breathers? I have these along with a ACR-X oil seperator catch can. After about 2-3k miles, I only have about 1 tablespoon worth of oil!! And yes, I made sure that petcock was closed. I can see a small haze of blowby at idle, but it just never seems to accumulate. I really doubt that my OEM engine short block is that tight. I would expect to find more than a tablespoon.

Any advise? Here are a few shots of my setup:

You must be registered for see images attach

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had about 34 dyno pulls and about 600 miles on my set up. I recently drained my JMB tank which only had about 4 or 5 tablespoons worth of oil. I had an open filter like yours, but I've since replaced it with another line routed under the car.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I catch a lot of oil in my can, but I have a supercharged setup and the added psi likes to push more oil vapor. Even when my engine was stock, I always had oil inside my intake manifold and inlet piping. After about 1000 miles, I usually have this much in the can.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten