Experiences with Koller Dodge IL?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys, getting ready to finally take the plunge!
My question is does anyone have any thoughts to offer on Koller Dodge in IL? Also If anyone can go look at a car for me I would apperciate it very much. Please E-mail or feel free to post. Thanks again guys. Look foward to being part of the in crowd!!!

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, you'll love having a Viper!
Secondly, You'll want to get to know Chuck Tator at Tator's Dodge in South Salem NY. (this is a must for you North Easterners)

I have heard good things about Kollehr's Dodge, but have not dealt with them myself.
Are you looking at a used Viper? Have someone run a Carfax on it if it is used.

Good luck,

2Charmed

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of guys willing to look at a Viper for you. This is the dealer in Naperville, correct? I'm no expert with Vipers but I'll take a look at something if you want. I'm enjoying the warm California weather right now so but I'll be back in Illinois on Tuesday 11/18.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ZX1100:
I'm sure there are plenty of guys willing to look at a Viper for you. This is the dealer in Naperville, correct? I'm no expert with Vipers but I'll take a look at something if you want. I'm enjoying the warm California weather right now so but I'll be back in Illinois on Tuesday 11/18.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be nice!!! We had flurries in Chicagoland today!!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are dealing with Koller you must be talking with Don. Good guy, he is a pretty active dealer rep and always seems to be helping out Viper Owners.

If you need the car checked out let me know? I can't get there during the week, but I can go up there on Saturday.

Scott M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always out that way on Saturday's - If needed, I can always assist Steve if he needs help
smile.gif

BTW - I bought my Viper from Don brand new...good guy - pretty much everything Steve and others have said. Service has always been good too - no complaints.