Extra ticket to the gala?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOOOOPS, Waited too long as I didnt know who I was going to bring with me to Gala and now I'm $hit outta luck! So if anyone has an extra ticket or two please let me know!! I'm on the wait list but who knows if they will let more people in.... If you dont want to take me, I have my ex gf Lynda who's a cutie available as well :lmao:
If anyone changed their mind or just cant make it anymore just call or text me... Thanks!!

Mike

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, this Forum and community is awesome!! Now if I can get one more ticket for Lynda that would be great!

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have another ticket? If anyone wants to dump their date and sell me the ticket I'll make it worth their while!!!!

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****, I wish I was home.. Just saw it... Call me please!!!

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woohoo, Tony is the da man!! Thanks a million!!! I wasn't going since I gave my only ticket to my ex but he came thru in 23rd hour!!! See you guys at Tators!!! Woohoo!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're all set. Talk about a last minute substitution! See you at Tators!

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found out my girlfriend can't make it so I have an extra ticket if anyone else needs one....

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take it as well please call me!! Now my buddy who used to have a viper can go as well!!

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, looks like due to some circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to make it down to the reveal tonight... If someone wants to take my place, my spot is open.

:usa: Nick :usa:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make certain you call JRT and switch the names. I spoke with Christine this morning and she was very helpful with the name change.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not heard from anyone interested in the ticket yet. I also called and left a message on the SRT voicemail this morning, and have not heard anything back yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456