Factory Five Tour

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Factory Five Tour
Saturday June 5th
Hi Everyone!
We are headed to the Factory Five Facility tour in Wareham, MA. These are reproduction kit cars. They have some pretty cool looking cars like the GTM Supercar, MK3 Roadster, 33 Hot Rod, 65 Roadster, and more. They were nice enough to open their plant and show us how the process works.:dunno: They will show us how they assemble the kit cars. I saw one of the GTM Supercars at a rally by the Super Car Club. The guy built his own car; it was a very cool and interesting car. It does not look like a kit car. I’m sure you are asking yourself, we drive Vipers and why do we want to go see a kit car. Good point! Technically my Viper would be considered a kit car, with all the modifications on it. We are all car enthusiasts,:headbang: so why not go visit a cool factory that makes these cool looking cars. Checkout their website at: www.factoryfive.com .
After the Factory tour we will head out for lunch. I have a great place that serves good sandwiches. This will be a nice event to check out some cool cars and to spend the day with some of your fellow Viper buddies. I hope you can make it.
We will meet at the Bridgewater rest area on 24 South in MA for 9:45 AM and leave for 10:00AM. We should arrive around 10:30. The plant tour should last a little over an hour. Then we will head out for lunch:eater: afterwards. So if you are interested let me know. :2tu:
Have a nice Memorial Day weekend.:usa:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
You might be cutting it close. I had to push it up to 9:45 and departing at 10:00. They close there shop at 12:00 and they said the tour is a longer than an hour. So I can count you in. So far we have 11 Viper going. SWEET!!!!!!!! Paula and I picked out a great place for lunch, a nice phot op.

Last edited:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I'm out after all. I'm not happy to be missing this one. I really wanted to go.

A family friend died this past week and the services are on Saturday.

Hope you all have a great time. Take lots of pictures of the facility for me...

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
It was a disapointing day. We had 13 Viper signed up to go. But the crazy weather in the morning, kept most of everyone away. We did have 5 vipers show up. We met at the rest area and it never rained. This event was a hard one to call. It rained early at my house like the world was coming to an end. But it was too late to cancel the event as people would of been on the road. the sun peaked out a few times in the morning but mostly cloudy. We did have a lot of interest and if you would like to see it on the calendar for next year let any officer know. We like getting feed back from members. Only good feed back though.LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21