Fair value of my car?

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is why I bought my 06, I didn't think going to an 08 was worth another 15k for another 95hp, I think I can do plenty of damage with 505, and if I want I can upgrade things with that 15k, just my nickle's worth since we are talking money :drive:

You are absolutely right about 505-510 hp being more than enough for almost anyone to handle, but when it comes to the way the cars feel, handle, and even future value, I truly believe that the Gen IV will be worth more than the Gen III down the road. First off, there were just so many fewer Gen IV's produced than III's. Secondly, the look of the car and the handling was arguably improved for 2008 between the more aggressive hood, the nearly 100 extra horsepower, the improved exhaust and less heat getting into the cabin as a result, the driving dynamics and no more run craps, etc..... BUT, if a 2006 makes you happy and is worth every penny saved on a 2008, then you definitely made the best decision for you and congrats! Just be careful with modding the car if future value is a large concern of yours as it will almost certainly lower the future value of the car if you are not careful with what you do to it.....and if you don't care, then go nuts and create an absolute monster!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude