Fascia fangs - any interest?

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a quick mock-up in CAD, can have these made out of aluminum billet then polished or chromed since I have access to a machine shop at work, it'd a bolt-on item, there's existing holes to fasten them to with a hidden bracket, etc..

Thinking about making a set.. just inquiring if you think it would be a dumb idea or would you be interested (once the CNC is setup it reduces costs to make a batch).. not doing this to make money.. it'd be a very fair deal. I can also do Gen4.

You must be registered for see images

Regards,
Mike

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks BR.. not a problem whatsoever.. I do appreciate honest feedback, I'll just decide if 10 or more like them, otherwise.. toss the crazy idea into the waste basket...
Regards,
Mike

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd put a set on the race car....it'd be interesting to see that coming up on you in the rear-view mirror! Probably not on the street car tough.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'd fit right in on that ebay "special" black viper with the red snake skin pattern stripes and wing...

Don't believe they'd look good on a "non-bastardized" car though :p It's just a bit too tacky IMO...

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, would look cool on the track racing. Certinatly better than the shark teeth ive seen.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gr8 on a track car with a driver that can back it up. Not on a street car IMO. But then again to each their own.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have the photoshop elements already in place, would it be hard to photshop the fangs on this car?

Race_Car_cool_down_lap.jpg

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great idea Mike. Might look good at the track or car shows. A bit much for the street I'm thinking though.

Not Very Subtle though.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE your ideas, Mike! None of them could ever be called 'dumb'. Keep designing and sending them to us! Have to admit I agree with BullRider though, and TED: who wants 'SUBTLE' anyway???!!! ;) That wouldn't be a Viper :)
~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets