Favorite road-trip??

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last summer my wife and I took a trip down the Oregon coast, through the Redwoods, into Napa/Sonoma Valley, San Fran, then over to Vegas crossing over Route 66, into the red mountains of Sedona and finally through the Grand Canyon. I was the recipient of 2 speeding tickets both at the nominal speed of 90mph, one for $40 on the spot (Montana) and the other $450 with almost a court appearance (Mohave Desert!). I've posted a few of the pics from the trip in the photo section.

Anyway, I can honestly say, it was the best trip we have ever had!

So ... we're now in search of the next route. Can anyone advise me???

Thanks in advance!

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"I was the recipient of 2 speeding tickets both at the nominal speed of 90mph, one for $40 on the spot (Montana) and the other $450"
"Anyway, I can honestly say, it was the best trip we have ever had!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I like your style :2tu:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time you get to San Fran, keep going South along Rt. 1. Huggs the coast down to LA. Monterey, 17 mile Drive, Carmel, San Simeon, etc. Most fantastic drive in a viper unless you get behind a motor home.

Last trip I took was a National Park hopping excursion. From San DIego, quick stop in Vegas, up to Zion, over to Bryce, up to Yellowstone, over to Glacier park, back along the Columbia river gorge, past Mt. Hood, down to Yosemite, a quick run along the coast, and back to the garage.

The West Coast of America has some of the most spectacularly beautiful scenery in the world. Lets Motor.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My advise is never include Georgia as a state to drive through.

Chuck's dead on about that. I live in GA, I should know. With the crime rate so high, you'd think cops would have something better to do than sit on interstate and fiddle with their radar guns.

OP
OP
B

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Next time you get to San Fran, keep going South along Rt. 1. Huggs the coast down to LA. Monterey, 17 mile Drive, Carmel, San Simeon, etc."
-----------------------------

This looks like the best so far!! Thanks!!

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CA Highway 1 south, Big Sur Coast, all the way to LA....

:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang