FE on ebay

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno, seems possible, though not that probable, his feedbacks clean and it's not the first car he's sold.:dunno:
And to a point, in this market, going no reserve is a risk that could pay off as it gets people intersted and bidding that would otherwise sit on the sidelines.
Then again, those same guys probably should have stayed on the sidelines longer to decide how to pay for what they bought:nono:
Maybe:smirk:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't place a reserve on the car. If towards the end of the auction the bids are not near his price he stops the process & relists.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VIN number for the FE #215 listed on ebay is different to the FE registry web site!

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The VIN number for the FE #215 listed on ebay is different to the FE registry web site!

He has got a different VIN in the ad than in the description..:confused:

The one in the description part of the ad is right.

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he ended it early for 35k! :omg: if it is what he says it is, that is a hell of a deal.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has a Salvaged Title. I did a autocheck on it. I e-mailed the guy asking why he does not list that this car has a Salvaged Title. Maybe that is why he ended it.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has a Salvaged Title. I did a autocheck on it. I e-mailed the guy asking why he does not list that this car has a Salvaged Title. Maybe that is why he ended it.

You are CORRECT.... Junk Title car.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another example that the car looks new in the pic,but problably rough as a cob in person

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlindell