Feeler: Supercharged (?) Gen 1 possibly for sale

obaa996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Hope you all had a good T-day holiday! Lots of car goodness to be thankful for here, but a perhaps a bit too much.... Got a call from a dealer that my Cayman slot was available, and a call from a different dealer about a GTS I was hot and heavy on. Well, I can't get both without giving something else up, so putting out a feeler on what I might get for my Gen1.
It's a red/grey '94 RT. 40k miles, with Chrysler Added-Care warranty through 03/06 (maybe be off by a month or two). Arrow rebuilt engine with ~10k miles. ****** Super Comp headers (Jet Hot coated) with Roe cats and Dynomax mufflers. Roe silicon hoses and smooth tubes. S&B filters. Partsrack Al flywheel and new clutch (during engine rebuild). '02 GTS wheels with good Pilots (stock wheels included; no tires). Eibach springs with full alignment done.
On the interior: High-end Alpine head unit with dual Phoenix Gold Ti amps and MQ Quartz speakers; Eclipse mini-subs in center console. MGW shifter, a/c knobs, tilt column knob, lighter (all satin finish). American Dream door bezels (satin finish). Black painted dash. Sparco Torino seats (2; gray with black inserts). Teamtech 5 pt. camlock harnesses (2; gray). SnakeOyl tapestry floor mats (red).
The front fascia has the typical scrape marks, but I am pulling it off to get repainted. Otherwise, no other stories with this car.
In addition, I also have a brand-new-in-the-box Paxton Gen1 supercharger assembly (the second production kit made according to my dealer) with ATI dampener and spare oilpan (so the original one can be set aside; as you see, I was planning on keeping this car). I would sell this either with the car, on the car installed, or separately.
I'm thinking that my car is worth mid $30's without the supercharger. Does this seem in line? Would I be better off selling the supercharger separately, or having it go along/installed on the car? Anyone interested in such a setup?
If things don't add up, I may end up keeping it or juggling one of the other cars; I realize that this is a bad time to be selling a convertible...
Thanks!

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think mid 30's is a good price, but I would expect buyers to be few and far between until is warms up a little...

I sent you a PM