BlackCrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to get a dash overlay & am curious if there is any way to
either remove or order another dash plaque
You must be registered for see images

What the overlay covers
You must be registered for see images attach

Also are there any sources to order Window Sticker (replacemnts, copies , laminated etc..)
things like build sheets etc... ?? Do such things exists in viper world :D

Thanks in advance :usa:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might not be the solution you're looking for.. but how about finding a replacement for your original console, stow the original somewhere and try to order a replacement badge to stick on the used one?

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just another new guy here, but I *think* that second picture you posted is a replacement console, not an overlay. So you can just remove your stocker and save it for the future.

I was also considering a replacement brushed aluminum console/dash like the one you posted, just don't want to drop $400 to do it! :shocked:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not an overlay if you get it from Mopar - top and bottom. Comes in Red, Black, Silver and some sort of Carbon Fiber look. Here is mine in gloss black. I had the same issue since I have a Mamba and just stored the original... While I would like the badge on the new lower console, I havent found a place to replicate it.

9384DSC04191.JPG

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe you can get a new plaque from Dodge. I also heard Jon B at parts rack can get them. Not sure if its true or not.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe you can get a new plaque from Dodge. I also heard Jon B at parts rack can get them. Not sure if its true or not.

JonB can get them, and they can be made to say anything you want ... I have one ... looks good.

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done this and found a company that replicated the sticker exact but instead of dark gray it is black. They came out flawlessly. I havent taken any pics but i will put them up.

OP
OP
B

BlackCrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not an overlay if you get it from Mopar - top and bottom. Comes in Red, Black, Silver and some sort of Carbon Fiber look. Here is mine in gloss black. I had the same issue since I have a Mamba and just stored the original... While I would like the badge on the new lower console, I havent found a place to replicate it.

9384DSC04191.JPG

Yeah I think I confused the stainless overlays with the other console packages
Quite frankly the plaques look very easy to scan & duplicate on your own.

For some reason of all the various finishes, never warmed up top the carbon fiber look although I know it's popular. I think the brushed aluminum/satin silver finish with new billet
A/C knobs & the Radio knob makes a world of difference ( as would the RB1 radio)

Not that I ever use the Nav in the Z06 . I tend to know where I'm going & how to come home :crazy:

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am like you with the Z nav. Never used it but it made the console better looking.

I just added the iPod adapter to the stock radio, a Mopar part.
I now only play the iPod.
You can do this easy when doing the console swap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas