Final Edition/John Gastman@Roanoke Dodge/JonB@PartsRack

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took delivery of my 2010 Final Edition Coupe today with John Gastman of Roanoke Dodge personally delivering the car to my house. The car is absolutely stunning in every way and it looks even better in person than in pictures. I have peaked into the garage at least 100 times today to look at her!
The purchase of this gem was (once again), as a result of JonB of PartsRack (thank you, Jon) connecting me with John Gastman of Roanoke. I have heard for some time that John was an amazing guy completely dedicated to the Dodge Viper, but today I got the chance to meet him in person. It isn't often that I meet someone with as much passion, dedication, kindness, and enthusiasm. He personally delivered my car in a special enclosed viper trailer from Roanoke to my home in the Detroit area at no-charge! Upon arrival and inspection, the car was completely detailed and clayed...smoother than a baby's bottom. Stunning!!! In a world where most people over promise and under deliver, John Gastman absolutely over delivered! He is a class act in every way!!! What a great buying experience! Thank you, John!
I will be posting some pictures once I take delivery of my new camera next week. Again, a special thanks to both John Gastman and JonB for helping to make this dream come true. Next week, I will be getting my clear bra installed and should have JonB's beautiful carbon fiber front end side sill protectors/guards too. They are works of art, beautiful, and worth every penny!

High Regards,
Robert (Treviso)

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats--what number? I have 13.

I have bought several cars from John--but he has never personally delivered one. It is great dealing with the owner.

The FE is MUCH better looking in person. When I first saw pics, I almost cancelled.
I did clear bra and Jon's flaps--they look like they were made for graphite.

Good luck.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads and welcome to the viper experience. I keep thinking about an FE vert. Would love to see one in person. Hopefully I will get a chance at VOI.

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My FE is #23! I kept looking at those pics and your pics, but seeing it in person really exceeded my expectations. Awesome come to mind:)
By the way, I am a drummer too!

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS If you are going to drive the car, you might consider getting some "daily" floor mats from Jon to save your FE OE mats. He can get them done in a variety of logos and pilings (and frankly nicer than the OEs)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to be of help, so now you have FE Bookends!

I have bought from Roanoke several times, and referred family, friends, and customers there with confidence. But he has NEVER delivered any vehicle personally to me, some lame excuse about "2600+ miles"

He DID deliver a trailer to CAAP for me back in May 1996....

Last edited:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John is a great guy. :) Congrats! I have bought 2 Vipers (94 R/T-10 and 03 SRT-10) from John and I love the way he spends time explaining everything abut the car. He is also very good at finding the right car out of his collection that matches what you want. :) He also cares that you are satisfied with your car. However, he did not deliver either of my cars--I had to pick them up--oh, I live only about 40 miles away... :D Thanks John for all the help and advice you have given me over the years!!!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats--what number? I have 13.

I have bought several cars from John--but he has never personally delivered one. It is great dealing with the owner.

The FE is MUCH better looking in person. When I first saw pics, I almost cancelled.
I did clear bra and Jon's flaps--they look like they were made for graphite.

Good luck.

Viperdrummer can you post pics of the flaps? I was considering doing the same just not sure on how they would look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper