FINAL EDITION! Pictures of me picking up the car.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, I must acknowledge ERIC LEE of Latham Motors, Inc. in Twin Falls ID. for the great service and a wonderful price on my Final Edition. He was a pleasure to deal with and also very understanding of my concerns and needs as a consumer. I would absolutely purchase another vehicle from him. Anyone thinking of purchasing a new/used viper or prowler should do themselves a favor and call him at 208-539-7080 or 208-736-7080.

Secondly, I'm 9+ hours away (one way) from Twin Falls, Id (where my viper was delivered), so Eric was kind enough to have my viper shipped half way to me. It made it a 1 day trip instead of a 2 day event. Thank you!

The couple that delivered it were so very kind and they treated the car as if it was the last viper on earth. Very top notch service.

Now on to the pics!

In the trailer....
PickUp1.jpg

Backing out....
PickUp2.jpg

MY NEW VIPER!!!!!
PickUp3.jpg

PickUp4.jpg

I asked to receive it just as it left the factory....
PickUp5.jpg

Mileage...
PickUp6.jpg

Pictures of the trip home to follow........

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't go back...
PickUp13.jpg

The sun was setting. What great color!
PickUp14.jpg

HOME!!!!!! Finally made it.
PickUp15.jpg

One last one of me trying to break the mirror...
PickUp16.jpg

Leave it alone Craig.
smile.gif

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure it smells like a
newbie[1].gif

Congrats!!

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Viper Wizard on 07-12-2002 at 10:22 PM</font>

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude!!! That's very nice. Did you park it in your garage or is that your kitchen?
hail[1].gif
You could eat off that floor.

S

SUN RA KAT

Thanks for sharing the wonderfull photos.

I sure wish my kitchen was as clean as your garage.

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Cody! Just beautiful ... I know you've been wanting this color combo for a long time. I am happy for you! Enjoy ...

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the best pictures I've seen.

It almost looks like that Pontiac commercial where they give the keys to two beautiful people and they surf and go on exciting outings.

Of course the Viper looks much better.

Its pretty hard to take a bad picture with a Viper in it.

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the nice comments.

Larry, I'm looking forward to the waterfall run! I still get a kick out of throwing candy to the kids.

Yes Ken, It takes gas just fine. I was able to figure out my mileage for the first time in a long time.

Have I said how MUCH I love this color combo! Many more thumbs up compared to when I didn't have stripes. Stripes make the GTS.

780 miles (1st oil change at 200) and I haven't had to add a single drop of oil. I'm very happy with the built quality of this one.

For those interested in the garage floor, it's a 2 part epoxy surface. I have photos of the hole process that I'll post in the near future. It took me about 2 weeks (working on it in my spare time) to complete. It really can be done in 4 days. Somewhat like Jerry DeYoung's floor, but on a smaller scale done by an amateur.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody,
AWESOME!
Best of luck.
Please post some interior shots.
Plaque, red stiching etc....
Did I say AWESOME?