Finally bought a '96 B/W today...

funrudy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club! Best of Luck with the car!!
Prepare to get alot of Attention!
I've owned my B/W for a just under year and the smile has yet to fade.
You have chosen Wisely!

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. You will hopefully never sell it. It is a keeper and of course the best year and color combo.:2tu:

How many miles?

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car has approximately 15k miles - a little more than what I was looking for but it appears to be in great condition and has not been modified (with the exception of the addition of cruise control).
Once again, I am very excited to own this car. I bought my '98 fifteen months ago and at the time was looking for a '96. I couldn't find what i was looking for but was anxious to get into a Gen 2 car so i went ahead and bought my red '98. It has been an awesome car to drive and sometimes to just stand back, stare and drool over. I've continued looking for the right '96 since then and probably wouldn't have known this one was for sale if I hadn't been sharing a pizza with Bill, Bruce (BlkBlu), Greg (HPMopars), Max and Cheryl last sunday. The good folks at Woodhouse are scheduled to deliver the car monday night. I'm sure I will spend most of Monday night in the barn admiring my new purchase.

Unlike the '98, I did tell my wife about this car before I bought it and she is as excited as a non-carloving spouse can be. She says that the next car needs to be a convertible.
I haven't told her yet, but I'm hoping the next car is a blue and white '97 RT-10 but, like the '96, it may take quite a while and other cars may be bought and sold before I find the right one.

Cheers, Lee

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike the '98, I did tell my wife about this car before I bought it and she is as excited as a non-carloving spouse can be. She says that the next car needs to be a convertible.
I haven't told her yet, but I'm hoping the next car is a blue and white '97 RT-10 but, like the '96, it may take quite a while and other cars may be bought and sold before I find the right one.

Cheers, Lee

way to go!!!! I usually tell my wife I'm "thinking" about buying another car, right about the time, they are loading up for transport. :lmao:.

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from another 96 owner! Nice looking ride, now get clear corners on that! (just playing, although those did stick out to me because I put on clear corners last night)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The weather outside is frightful, though the car is quite delightful, with so much to show and go, it's going to stay out of the snow as it blows!!!:omg:

In other words, the good folks at Woodhouse, as you put it, ain't delivering this beauty tonight. We are keeping it inside the warehouse, nice and toasty warm, and will deliver in an enclosed trailer when the slush has melted. I do so hope you approve and thanks again.

Santa Willie

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather outside is frightful, though the car is quite delightful, with so much to show and go, it's going to stay out of the snow as it blows!!!:omg:

In other words, the good folks at Woodhouse, as you put it, ain't delivering this beauty tonight. We are keeping it inside the warehouse, nice and toasty warm, and will deliver in an enclosed trailer when the slush has melted. I do so hope you approve and thanks again.

Santa Willie

No worries, it will be a few months before I hit the streets with that car. If it's okay with you, they can leave the trailer here when they drop the car off - I'll bring it back after Utah next year.

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from another 96 owner! Nice looking ride, now get clear corners on that! (just playing, although those did stick out to me because I put on clear corners last night)

It's funny you say that...I have clears on the '98 and have been considering adding them to the '96. There were some photos posted last night of a Toy's for Tots event and there were two B/W cars - one with clears and one with stock. It was nice to see them side by side.

I know - I'm already getting "mod creep"

Sorry Shane - the next one is yours!!