finally changed my oil

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i finally changed the oil and filter in my 94 rt. after buying the low profile jack, and four jack stands and made some 2x12 little ramps,plus oil and filter of course i finally did it and it
was not bad at all.i cannt believe how easy it was.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that!!

I think that you'll find that the more you explore, the more you will try, and the more you will enjoy doing yourself...all the while learning more and more about YOUR Snake! These are really fun and satisfying cars!!!

OP
OP
T

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i was going to wait another 10 years i dont like to waste money.no i have had the car over a year about 1k miles on it. i had a few very bad experiences with viper techs ha ha and decided to never bring my car in to the shop again.and i am not used to doing work myself very rewarding feeling.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ha, wait another 35 years of so until after you've built a few engines added superchargers, Twin Turbos etc. thenyou'll know satisfaction.

Ted

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car must have had the Mobil 1 Super Extended Life formula in it!:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper are pretty easy cars to work on once you get 'em off the ground. I wish my garage was tall enough for a lift. I've been thinking a bit about buying a low boy Bend Pak just for fluid changes, brakes, tires etc...

Enjoy

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changed mine this morning and the biggest PIA is the filter, barely any room to get it out and replace, but still managed!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah thats what i heard the filter was a real pia.my for some reason came right out,and the new one went right in.and for me thats weird.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that you've realized how to raise the hood, you can undo the six little nuts on each hood vent, remove them to an outdoor location, and spray them white for enhanced viewing pleasure.

Huh? Say what?

Why would they make a Viper with no hood vents to decorate?

I'd put the old oil back in and sell the car!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456