FINALLY drove her today!!!!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sure envy all of you Viper owners who live in the southern states and can drive your cars year-round. I finally got my RT out today for the first time since last October and it was the best drive I've had. One thing I never get tired of seeing is all of the thumbs up and smiling faces I see when I drive by. What a great car! Just thought I would share that with you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the first drive. I know it's been a long winter in The Great White North. I am a misplaced New Yorker, and probably would be having some severe withdrawls if I had to put my Viper away for the winter. It is nice living down South and being able to drive most of the time during the winter.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine out to Duluth yesterday!!!!! 300 miles round trip, it felt really good!!!!!!!!!! The looks and the thumbs are always awesome!!!! Our club went to Archer's shop for a tour. It was cool as hell!!!!!! Tommy was there and gave quite a "sermon"! It sure was nice to drive the viper again!!!!!!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After I put my bumper back on tonight, I am going to take my baby out tomorrow for a few. Same boat as you...havent even been out of the garage since October!!! Back to the garage I go! I have a date to keep!

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday, 55 and sunny and I was able to take my new beast out for it's maiden voyage. Thumbs up and waves were too cool. Jaws are still sore from all the smiling I did. Come on spring.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top down yesterday, 70 degrees. Maybe you guys get all the thumbs up, but ALL I get are the losers with 'angry cause they don't have a Viper' attitudes. 150+ feels so good when you can't even see them in the rearview anymore! I just wish they'd take those gdamn cameras off the interstate.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like a great day to drive the Viper. Mine is on its way back from SOCAL (Carlsbad, CA)...she had a winter vacation and didn't have to sleep at all (besides waiting for me between visits).

I will have her back here in St. Louis tomorrow or Wednesday. Then, it's time for my new stereo system to be put in for another year of Gateway VCA adventure!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you mean the Viper!!!

IEATVETTES - thank goodness for that - I was going to say, gee you northerner guys - your wives don't hibernate in the winter too do they?

:D

Lefty Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we got 20 inches here in Charlotte on Friday so the weekend sucked for riding as the salt and sand are all over the roads. Some rain coming this week to take it away, then 70 degrees days and I'll be out with my baby!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang