finally got a pic

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

here's my fe acr, she has 4k on the odometer and runs as good as she looks.
i tell you i still love the vettes, but this car is a totally different experience. this car loves to be driven, the raw power and feel is like no other.
this forum is great and very helpful, so i wanted to officially say hi with a pic.

Last edited:
V

venms96

helluva nice Car, plus the ACR - whew! Great Pic.

Not a fan of the Bra's, of course you expected someone to say something about it. I agree with the protection it has to offer - but a pin-hole sized nick, here and there on that front - doesn't warrant enough justification to put a big ol baggy Bra on the front of my....garage queen. Even some of us who are fussy as hell - can't do the Bra thing, I'm one of em. I also tend to think that the Bra can cause more marks from rubbing, and get stuff under it, etc. I never had one like this on a Viper, so I knowingly can't talk about it.

What do you think of it ? Is it worth putting on and taking off all the time, as I would not let that thing sit on the front of my Car, all the time.

Rare Car man, very cool - wish I could have two - the B/W and R/W.......

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a viper is a very masculine car, so I can't think of that as a bra. what else could we call it? hmmmm....

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, that's a real pantydropper!!:dunno:
Some guy pulled up to me and told me that once, thought I'd get it off my chest...:rolaugh:

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^^^^^ NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The bra will only cloud up the paint. Loose it. Besides, all hot girls need to loose the bra when it's time to play.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a bra on a car does damage after time flapping in the wind and they all do. not to mention they look horrible.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome. Looks great, love the R/W. Check out film in lieu of the bra if you have not seen it applied (hardly noticeable).

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gmbrasco: That is one beautiful GTS/FE/ACR...love the wheels as well. THANX for sharing, and welcome!!! We've had Z06's/Vettes before, and now have in addition to the '05 Black SRT Viper, an '08 436hp paddle-shifting Red Vette...both VERY different, as you've found out!! ~juli

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have clear. Bry but it is turning yellow and looks bad. I did not have it installed it was there when I got car. And bry is cheaper then clear bry. Right now.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the car. Bra is not bad either, I have a Speed Lingerie bra also and they are great for long trips. Best thing about them is you can take them off when you want to but they are great for long highway trips and keeping your paint nice. As long as you are smart about it and remove them when you wash and make sure noting gets behind them they will not mess up your paint. Mine is so tight it will not move or flap at 150mph. It is a little tough putting on but I only do it for long trips so who cares.

For the guy who asked it is from SpeedLingerie.com | World’s finest automotive bra. They are a little pricey but hard to see from a distance. :dunno: I know opinoins vary.

OP
OP
G

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for all the bra hits, i looked into the 3m and found out it does turn yellow after a while. and it's really noticable on the stripes. the bra is a speedlingere bra as stated by agetf1, i have to say i like it, its really not noticable on the car most people need a minute to realize it. i take the car to a car show on sundays out here in long island and the trip out there is all highway. so the bra works for me when needed. and it works fine up to 140 :) so far. thaks for all the great compliments on the car though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4