Finally got my dream car!

Brn N Rubr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started out as a kid drooling over these cars. I'll never forget my first ride in a '94 RT/10. I was certainly hooked after that. Up until a week ago, I had continuously owned a Mustang since I was 13 (now 37). I saw the ad for this car pop up and knew I had to have it. I would have much preferred a coupe, but driving this home on an unseasonably warm 80* winter day in north Texas was an absolute blast. I'm still not sure the smile is off my face. This certainly won't be my last Viper but I'm very happy it's my first!

You must be registered for see images attach

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congratulations! I know what you mean about a coupe as well. I've never really cared for convertibles, but back when I bought my 04 I couldn't really afford the premium I would have to pay to get a coupe. The more I've had it though the more I've enjoyed it. Just nice to drop the top whenever you get those nice days.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I remember the day, 5/30/93, like it was yesterday. Only choice 92 - 96.5 was a Roadster. 28 years and 15+ Vipers later, I still GRIN when I walk into my garages and see a DODGE VIPER sitting in them. Prefer Coupes.

Congrats TX... ORANGE YOU GLAD U Gotta VIPER?

Did you ever Playstation Test Drive 5 back then? Viper on cover?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Brn N Rubr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better believe I did! That and original Gran Turismo. I still remember the magazine advertisements for GT with the car covered by a sliver car cover. And my favorite car in all of them.....the Viper.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I received the 1st retail GTS on planet.
Sony asked me to make it the PlayStation Cover as well as inside the game! We filmed at my home track, PIR-Portland. It took 3 hours to film ONE LAP. {usually 1min 30 sec.)

no BS, me [and the VCA] are listed in the game credits which can be googled!

OP
OP
B

Brn N Rubr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is an AWESOME story! Maybe I'll be in a position to do the same when they inevitably release another version of the Viper.

Andrew007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An amazing red Viper! Congratulation! I also got myself a yellow 2016 Viper GTS. it's been my childhood dream, and now it's come true

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs