Finally made up my mind!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to put this out there - Finally decided to sell my car FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!! I came up with a price and if anyone is interested please email me and I'll talk price. [email protected]. Here are my mods:

HRE 545Rs 19" F 20" R
Stoptech drilled Rotors
04 updated red calipers
Moton 2way adjustable coil over shock system
K&N filter/intake
Belanger Headers
Belanger exhaust w/ high flow cats
3:55 Gears

I have all original parts except the stock rims and all updates have been complete. 5700 miles.

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has got to be the most beautiful SRT I've ever seen. Good luck with the sale (makes me wish I'd waited before buying mine!). Hope it's because you're getting another! :2tu:

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I have a lot going on right now and don't really need the car right now nor can afford to have it sit in a garage!

alexWS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a great car. I wish it were me! :2tu:

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score
nice ride bro! Sorry that you have to sell but I'm sure it w/ good intention. I'm not a fan of red but If I had to buy another SRT I would buy yours.

Good Luck!
Gene

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh please, before I throw up my breakfast, everyone stop sucking up to Greg. He's so full of sh*t, his eyes are brown. IF he really gets rid of the car, he'll have something in his garage ready to drive by the first thaw. He's a sick individual who needs the fastest, most comfortable, hottest looking car available on the market for under 100K and he'll get rid of his first born if necessary. There is no way he'll be hanging out in his house next spring listening to his kid yappin, his wife cleaning the house, the landscaper doing the grass, the pool guy digging the hole, and the painter rattling ladders while any of us are out cruising around on a nice warm spring day.

The only thing I'll be looking forward to is what car he'll have because I'll get to drive it.

Yeah, I might be picking him up for a cruise now and then, but soon enough his gut will be in knots and his hands will be shakin as he gets ready to write out a check for another car that somehow he'll manage to transform into what the manufacturer should have thought of from the begining.

Good luck pal,

Later,
AC

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! I really have no answer to that post. It's all basically true, except for the sale of my first born. I must say though I AM GOING TO SELL. I'm sure something in the next couple of years will be in the garage - hopefully. And hopefully it is turned out by a guy named Enzo.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
unclgreggy man you have the prettiest srt-10 ever.

Good luck man. :2tu: