Finally My 08 Is here !!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had it on order for a year now .... and finally showed up !!

157.JPG

236.JPG

87.JPG

79.JPG

611.JPG

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
badd ass ride,congrats enjoy in good health,your going to love it more than any viper you have had.

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that you, wearing a Viper jacket looks like? Where did you get that, I like it... P.S. - Sweet ride

V

Venomiss

Wow-it looks great and congratulations!!! :2tu:from the whole Marshall clan
157.JPG

VCA Member
Reaction score
I know what you went thru....my Viper Red was ordered early June 07, after I cut a deal with my dealer in April 07, I picked it up at CAAP in May. 08 What a thrill. Congratulations!! It's break it in right - worth the wait.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. I am sure you will enjoy it. Are you going to do Jasper 2?

Not sure If I will make it to Jasper this year .. You going again Bob ?

Is that you, wearing a Viper jacket looks like? Where did you get that, I like it... P.S. - Sweet ride

That was the salesmen .. and it was a Dodge Jacket as I recall

Got that kid in the candy store feeling?

Can't even begin to explain the feelings I have from the car .... OVERJOYED ... More than just a kid in a candy store :) ... Love it ... Love it ... Love it .... Can't wait to break it in a bit ... So i can really open it up :headbang:

Wow-it looks great and congratulations!!! :2tu:from the whole Marshall clan
157.JPG
Thank you Mary and Marshall clan :)

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Share your pain and your thrill. I ordered mu venum red in July of 07 and it showed up unanounced in April 08. Love like nothing else I have owned. Could not wait to pass the 500 mile mark so I could play with her right. Congrats.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you need is window tint and you are good to go! I have a weakness for stripes on the 08 .... except I must say on Black ... it is simply stunning as is! It really shows off the curves of the body - wow! Congrats on your new ride - she is gorgeous.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow man that is the perfect color. Of course I am partial to black. Great looking 08 for sure.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car, it looks sinister in black.
Did you get a two tone interior?

Congratulations.

Yes I did , I got the Grey interior with the Light arc bezel and couldnt be happier .. Was a little worried when i seen some pictures but wouldnt have anything else now that I have seen it in person...

Very nice :2tu: now if it will stop raining...

I agree drove it home waxed it and its been sitting ever since , rain wont stop .

i think it will look great with a set of silver stripes

Each to there own but im not a stipe guy . And I really think the stripes take away from the hood scoop. The hood is my favorite part of the 08 and with the stripes it really hides the contours of the hood :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery