FINALLY! Pics of my 94' RT/10

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY! Pics of my 94\' RT/10

Here are some shots of my Viper I just took today! Actually just got it back from the upholstery shop which did a terrific job on it. She also just got a set of Borlas put on her. I have to thank Matt Kovac for his post about installing his own dash or I'd have never figured out how to get that headlight knob out so I could pull the old dash out.

You must be registered for see images

Well, that's it for now. One more month to enjoy my baby, then it's time to put her up for the Winter. Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
L

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: FINALLY! Pics of my 94\' RT/10

Thanks for the compliments monnieh and JZapp! To answer your question JZapp, the interior was about $1,300 to do. The red parts are Torch Red leather ( 1 and 1/2 cow hides), and the black parts of the seat are some new grade vinyl that just hit the market a couple of years ago.

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That interior is tight. The paint looks like it just rolled off the assembly line too. Is Zaino responsible for that glow?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LotsaHP,
I have a question, I tried to do something similiar to what you did on the door panels, arm rest and panels under the dash (in grey) before VOI, but the glue the my guy used would not keep the vinyl to the panels. Could you ask your guy how he keep the material from coming back off? Also, that looks awesome!!! He did a great job.

Mike

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LotsaHp - You're welcome! You did an excellent job on that interior! D@MN, that looks good!

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is an amazing interior color combination! Great looking car LotsaHP. You gave me some ideas on what to do with my car when I get it.
yesnod.gif

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wilddude:

Did you sand the panels before you tried to glue to them? 3M sprey adhesive should hold the vinyl will a rough surface.

MM

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmaxx
Did you sand the panels before you tried to glue to them?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey Madmaxx,
eeewwww, don't know about that. Sanding them seems a bit extreme. I want the option to go back if need be. That's why I wanted to find out from LotsaHP what his guy did.

Mike

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How did they get the snake logo embedded into the leather, isn't it copyrighted? Can you post the exact color and perhaps the material code or number. It does look great.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AWESOME!!! great idea and nice job by the shop you used!!!

Just made your sweeeeeeeeet ride even sweeeeeeeeeter!!!

Tomer

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
I almost want a red RT/10 just so I can copy your interior.
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just copy it in YELLOW
grazy.gif

OP
OP
L

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wilddude, I called Dennis at DeWeese Upholstery (who did the interior). He just used contact cement. Also he did put a seam in the door pannel, but it's hardly noticable (See pic):

To answer your question Leaf001, actually there's no Zaino on the car.
frown.gif
I hadn't had a chance to put a coat on before I took those pics. All I had time to do was a quick power wash so I could grab some pics before the sun set.

Jack B, I pretty much just gave the guy an 8x11 picture of the Viper logo and one of his friends that owns an embroidery place made the pattern. Then he just ran two squares of leather through. I don't happen to know any of the code numbers, but I know the leather color is "Torch Red Leather." If you're interested in getting that Viper logo embroidered on something I can try to get the guys number for you. I think it was like $50 to actually get something embroidered, but it was $100 for him to make the tape (pattern) to use.

To everyone else, thank you for all the positive comments. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about letting someone gut out the interior of my baby, but now that it's done I couldn't be happier!