Finally pulled the new car out for some air...

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's been stuck in the garage since getting it about 3 weeks ago. It's killing me. I've only driven about 30mph down my street a couple of times. Here are a couple of pics. I think this should clear up any question about what color is the best/fastest. :nana: :2tu:

Thanks to everyone here, your posts helped me decide on the right Viper for me. Owning a Viper has been a dream for me since seeing it in person when it was first shown at the Detroit Autoshow (1989?) and now I'm happy that day has finally come.

The lack of sunlight here in MI makes the car look darker than it is, but we're just lucky not to have a foot of snow on the ground.

More pictures if you click on the Link

You must be registered for see images

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, being it has a shade of blue in it, does make it faster, but we all know which is the best color combo! :2tu:

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brian the only thing better than owning a Viper is driving one, so get that snake on the road and ENJOY~ Just be careful as you learn you new car and remember practice makes perfect and if you have any questions never hesitate to ask, this the best car club in the world :2tu: Congrats on the AWESOME car and don't let em trick you; yellow has been proven fastest :)

Viper87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats one menacing viper!!!! Deffinitly one of the nicest color combos out there :nana:
-Mike :nana:

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome car man. I just got my Black SRT-10 about 1 month ago. I am from Grand Blanc, MI. We should get together and cruise sometime. Today my Viper will be out and about. 40* and sunny..I can't wait. :)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter can be absolute torture when you own a Viper.
How many times can you go out to the garage and stare at it?

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Viper. Red is faster, not even close. Red & White is even faster, (came with the big engine).

OP
OP
B

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Viper. Red is faster, not even close. Red & White is even faster, (came with the big engine).

An 11 second 1/4 mile is like what 13 seconds Canadian if you do the conversion? :nono: :D

You can have fast and faster, but a sapphire and silver ACR is QUICKER :2tu:

Fadi, I agree, I'm up for a cruise, but my sub is off of a dirt road that is not maintained very well and spring rains usually keep it somewhat muddy and in bad shape so I probably won't even get the car out until mid May. :evilmad:

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

An 11 second 1/4 mile is like what 13 seconds Canadian if you do the conversion? :nono: :D

You can have fast and faster, but a sapphire and silver ACR is QUICKER :2tu:

Fadi, I agree, I'm up for a cruise, but my sub is off of a dirt road that is not maintained very well and spring rains usually keep it somewhat muddy and in bad shape so I probably won't even get the car out until mid May. :evilmad:

Yes, we too have 1/4m dragstrips, but here we convert seconds into Canadian seconds, yes folks we have our own second. Come over to my igloo and I will explain the situation over beer and bacon. As a teaching aid, I will draw you pictures in the snow with my hockey stick.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is BEAUTIFUL.....only suggestion would be clear blinkers on the front, and the red overlays from BAT to cover up that amber in the back.....I will post some pics this weekend of what mine looks like...BEST OF LUCK! :headbang:

OP
OP
B

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno,

Since I limited myself to the 2001 and 2002 model years the red and white was in the running, along with graphite and silver. One of the main reasons I didn't choose Red is my Mustang is already Rio Red, very close to the same color as a viper and I was ready for a change. As great as the FE's look I had to go Blue. I do think that Sapphire with a White stripe borrowed from the FE would look very cool as well.

ViperJames - would love to see the pictures. Those aren't poser mods are they? :D Maybe I just like the "cooler" colors, but I like the green Vipers too, perhaps its just the fact you rarely see them. Great Color!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno,

Since I limited myself to the 2001 and 2002 model years the red and white was in the running, along with graphite and silver. One of the main reasons I didn't choose Red is my Mustang is already Rio Red, very close to the same color as a viper and I was ready for a change. As great as the FE's look I had to go Blue. I do think that Sapphire with a White stripe borrowed from the FE would look very cool as well.

ViperJames - would love to see the pictures. Those aren't poser mods are they? :D Maybe I just like the "cooler" colors, but I like the green Vipers too, perhaps its just the fact you rarely see them. Great Color!

I'm just play'in, I love your car and I wish I could have one in every color. Enjoy it! :D

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inferno,

Cool. No poser mods for me. The interior is all MGW + a few other HIGH end pieces....mechanics taken care of by "da man" Chuck Tator, outside is GEN2 wheels, GEN 2 Fascia coming up....The Green/tan really looks totally different with my "updated" mods than your typical 94/95....I will post new pics this weekend after I take some pics of the updates...if you click on my current photos you can see the clear corner.. :headbang:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>It's been stuck in the garage since getting it about 3 weeks ago... <<<

HUH!?!

5 months here! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to get the thing out and rolling again
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads