Finally !!!!

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know I did not have the aneurysm :omg: I thought I was going to have waiting for some nice weather. Finally it's here. We can shine up the cars and do some serious cruising. :2tu:

My wife and I cruised :drive: up to Port Perry yesterday afternoon and had a beverage on the outdoor deck overlooking the lake. There was dirt in my ginger ale, they had no bread for brechetta and they had no baked shrimp left. But I didn't care at all, I just ate the potato skins and smiled because I had my car back out :D

Summer good, winter bad :lmao:

And I promise not to use these little faces any more.... (not really) :smirk:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, here's a pic today, wife and I did a cruise out that way. We're 15 minutes from there, if you ever want to roll around with the wives and stop in somewhere at a patio or, always feel free to give a shout.

Best regards,
Mike (& Lisa)

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Mike... Nice pic, I see I'm not the only one who shined her up before going out. Where abouts are you located?
We're in Courtice. I haven't met any other Viper owners yet, but I know Inferno lives in Oshawa (or he did last fall).
We were back in Port Perry today (without car) and everyone is up there cruising and hanging out, it's great up there on a nice day

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're out in the countryside, 15 minutes from Whitby. Thanks for the compliment. We'll be on the lookout this summer to find some good cruising locations, we're always interested in stopping wherever for a bite to eat and to sit in the sun with a nice cold beer. Your silver GTS is cool. That's funny about Inferno being around here, I did not know that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456